'Max Payne' Featurette Exposes Max's Background Story
A special featurette chronicling the beginning of "Max Payne" story has been released. Courtesy of IGN, the unique footage is made in the style of live-action comic strips aided by the explanation by the titular character himself which is portrayed by Mark Wahlberg. Around two minutes long, the featurette gives out understanding why exactly Payne seeks for revenge.
Based on the 2001 popular video game of the same name, "Payne" centers its story on a vengeful homicide detective who is haunted by the brutal death of his family three years back. Having little regard for the rules, he falls into an investigation over a series of mysterious murders. Little that he knows, a band of mystical adversaries is waiting for him, seeking to destroy him and the streets he protects.
From the director of "Flight of the Phoenix", John Moore, comes this live-action film for the 20th Century Fox. Apart from Wahlberg, it also stars Mila Kunis, Chris O'Donnell, Beau Bridges and Ludacris. While the script is provided by Beau Thorne, the film itself is heading into the big screen on October 17.
Featurette - "The Beginning Live-Action Comic":
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes