'Max Payne' Featurette Exposes Max's Background Story
A special featurette chronicling the beginning of "Max Payne" story has been released. Courtesy of IGN, the unique footage is made in the style of live-action comic strips aided by the explanation by the titular character himself which is portrayed by Mark Wahlberg. Around two minutes long, the featurette gives out understanding why exactly Payne seeks for revenge.
Based on the 2001 popular video game of the same name, "Payne" centers its story on a vengeful homicide detective who is haunted by the brutal death of his family three years back. Having little regard for the rules, he falls into an investigation over a series of mysterious murders. Little that he knows, a band of mystical adversaries is waiting for him, seeking to destroy him and the streets he protects.
From the director of "Flight of the Phoenix", John Moore, comes this live-action film for the 20th Century Fox. Apart from Wahlberg, it also stars Mila Kunis, Chris O'Donnell, Beau Bridges and Ludacris. While the script is provided by Beau Thorne, the film itself is heading into the big screen on October 17.
Featurette - "The Beginning Live-Action Comic":
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit