'Max Payne' Featurette Exposes Max's Background Story
A special featurette chronicling the beginning of "Max Payne" story has been released. Courtesy of IGN, the unique footage is made in the style of live-action comic strips aided by the explanation by the titular character himself which is portrayed by Mark Wahlberg. Around two minutes long, the featurette gives out understanding why exactly Payne seeks for revenge.
Based on the 2001 popular video game of the same name, "Payne" centers its story on a vengeful homicide detective who is haunted by the brutal death of his family three years back. Having little regard for the rules, he falls into an investigation over a series of mysterious murders. Little that he knows, a band of mystical adversaries is waiting for him, seeking to destroy him and the streets he protects.
From the director of "Flight of the Phoenix", John Moore, comes this live-action film for the 20th Century Fox. Apart from Wahlberg, it also stars Mila Kunis, Chris O'Donnell, Beau Bridges and Ludacris. While the script is provided by Beau Thorne, the film itself is heading into the big screen on October 17.
Featurette - "The Beginning Live-Action Comic":
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris