'Max Payne' Featurette Exposes Max's Background Story
A special featurette chronicling the beginning of "Max Payne" story has been released. Courtesy of IGN, the unique footage is made in the style of live-action comic strips aided by the explanation by the titular character himself which is portrayed by Mark Wahlberg. Around two minutes long, the featurette gives out understanding why exactly Payne seeks for revenge.
Based on the 2001 popular video game of the same name, "Payne" centers its story on a vengeful homicide detective who is haunted by the brutal death of his family three years back. Having little regard for the rules, he falls into an investigation over a series of mysterious murders. Little that he knows, a band of mystical adversaries is waiting for him, seeking to destroy him and the streets he protects.
From the director of "Flight of the Phoenix", John Moore, comes this live-action film for the 20th Century Fox. Apart from Wahlberg, it also stars Mila Kunis, Chris O'Donnell, Beau Bridges and Ludacris. While the script is provided by Beau Thorne, the film itself is heading into the big screen on October 17.
Featurette - "The Beginning Live-Action Comic":
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy