Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' Music Video Features 'Erotic' Scenes
Britney Spears is reportedly on the way of shooting a music video for her brand new single, called "womanizer". Filmed somewhere at Elevate Lounge in downtown Los Angeles, the video is reportedly directed by Joseph Kahn, the same guy who helped her working on "Toxic" and "Stronger" music videos.
Dancers, who will support her by making cameo appearances, are seen on the video set dressing in waiter uniforms of white shirts, skinny ties, and black pants for the men and leggings for the women. Meanwhile, reportedly playing as a waitress, the pop singer wears a short, black phony wig and tight, black leather pants.
A source on the location says that in one segment, fans will watch Britney lying on a kitchen counter and later kissing and touching a guy in a very sexual way. The scene reportedly progresses with the singer sucking on cherries while crawling all over the man.
Previously, Britney's label, Jive/Zomba Records announced that "Womanizer" was pushed back from the original release date on September 22 to another week, on September 29 because the tune wasn't finished yet. Meanwhile, her album, "Circus" will still be launched on her 27th birthday, on December 2.
More Britney Spears News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves