Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' Music Video Features 'Erotic' Scenes
Britney Spears is reportedly on the way of shooting a music video for her brand new single, called "womanizer". Filmed somewhere at Elevate Lounge in downtown Los Angeles, the video is reportedly directed by Joseph Kahn, the same guy who helped her working on "Toxic" and "Stronger" music videos.
Dancers, who will support her by making cameo appearances, are seen on the video set dressing in waiter uniforms of white shirts, skinny ties, and black pants for the men and leggings for the women. Meanwhile, reportedly playing as a waitress, the pop singer wears a short, black phony wig and tight, black leather pants.
A source on the location says that in one segment, fans will watch Britney lying on a kitchen counter and later kissing and touching a guy in a very sexual way. The scene reportedly progresses with the singer sucking on cherries while crawling all over the man.
Previously, Britney's label, Jive/Zomba Records announced that "Womanizer" was pushed back from the original release date on September 22 to another week, on September 29 because the tune wasn't finished yet. Meanwhile, her album, "Circus" will still be launched on her 27th birthday, on December 2.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones