Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' Music Video Features 'Erotic' Scenes
Britney Spears is reportedly on the way of shooting a music video for her brand new single, called "womanizer". Filmed somewhere at Elevate Lounge in downtown Los Angeles, the video is reportedly directed by Joseph Kahn, the same guy who helped her working on "Toxic" and "Stronger" music videos.
Dancers, who will support her by making cameo appearances, are seen on the video set dressing in waiter uniforms of white shirts, skinny ties, and black pants for the men and leggings for the women. Meanwhile, reportedly playing as a waitress, the pop singer wears a short, black phony wig and tight, black leather pants.
A source on the location says that in one segment, fans will watch Britney lying on a kitchen counter and later kissing and touching a guy in a very sexual way. The scene reportedly progresses with the singer sucking on cherries while crawling all over the man.
Previously, Britney's label, Jive/Zomba Records announced that "Womanizer" was pushed back from the original release date on September 22 to another week, on September 29 because the tune wasn't finished yet. Meanwhile, her album, "Circus" will still be launched on her 27th birthday, on December 2.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences