Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' Music Video Features 'Erotic' Scenes
Britney Spears is reportedly on the way of shooting a music video for her brand new single, called "womanizer". Filmed somewhere at Elevate Lounge in downtown Los Angeles, the video is reportedly directed by Joseph Kahn, the same guy who helped her working on "Toxic" and "Stronger" music videos.
Dancers, who will support her by making cameo appearances, are seen on the video set dressing in waiter uniforms of white shirts, skinny ties, and black pants for the men and leggings for the women. Meanwhile, reportedly playing as a waitress, the pop singer wears a short, black phony wig and tight, black leather pants.
A source on the location says that in one segment, fans will watch Britney lying on a kitchen counter and later kissing and touching a guy in a very sexual way. The scene reportedly progresses with the singer sucking on cherries while crawling all over the man.
Previously, Britney's label, Jive/Zomba Records announced that "Womanizer" was pushed back from the original release date on September 22 to another week, on September 29 because the tune wasn't finished yet. Meanwhile, her album, "Circus" will still be launched on her 27th birthday, on December 2.
More Britney Spears News
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?