Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' Music Video Features 'Erotic' Scenes
Britney Spears is reportedly on the way of shooting a music video for her brand new single, called "womanizer". Filmed somewhere at Elevate Lounge in downtown Los Angeles, the video is reportedly directed by Joseph Kahn, the same guy who helped her working on "Toxic" and "Stronger" music videos.
Dancers, who will support her by making cameo appearances, are seen on the video set dressing in waiter uniforms of white shirts, skinny ties, and black pants for the men and leggings for the women. Meanwhile, reportedly playing as a waitress, the pop singer wears a short, black phony wig and tight, black leather pants.
A source on the location says that in one segment, fans will watch Britney lying on a kitchen counter and later kissing and touching a guy in a very sexual way. The scene reportedly progresses with the singer sucking on cherries while crawling all over the man.
Previously, Britney's label, Jive/Zomba Records announced that "Womanizer" was pushed back from the original release date on September 22 to another week, on September 29 because the tune wasn't finished yet. Meanwhile, her album, "Circus" will still be launched on her 27th birthday, on December 2.
More Britney Spears News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story