Oasis to Give New Songs for Free
Oasis are confirmed to give away a new song called "I Believe It All", a song which is recorded during "Dig Out Your Soul" sessions but will not appear in the album. The Liam Gallagher-written tune will be given as a free download to fans who pre-order the band's forthcoming album from iTunes on the day of the album's release, October 6.
Besides that, fans who pre-order will also continue to receive the album track "Falling Down" as another bonus. Furthermore, the band's seventh upcoming major studio album will be available in a cheaper version, which can be purchased in a low price of 5 pounds. Meanwhile, the full version, which features a half-hour documentary, costs 7.99 pounds per CD.
In related news, the rockers decide to pull their shows after their guitarist Noel Gallagher was attacked during their live appearance in Toronto, Canada on September 7. Noel reportedly suffers from three broken and dislodged ribs and has been advised by his doctor not to perform for another week. It means that concerts in England, Germany, and France, which was supposed to begin this weekend, will be postponed.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son