Oasis to Give New Songs for Free
Oasis are confirmed to give away a new song called "I Believe It All", a song which is recorded during "Dig Out Your Soul" sessions but will not appear in the album. The Liam Gallagher-written tune will be given as a free download to fans who pre-order the band's forthcoming album from iTunes on the day of the album's release, October 6.
Besides that, fans who pre-order will also continue to receive the album track "Falling Down" as another bonus. Furthermore, the band's seventh upcoming major studio album will be available in a cheaper version, which can be purchased in a low price of 5 pounds. Meanwhile, the full version, which features a half-hour documentary, costs 7.99 pounds per CD.
In related news, the rockers decide to pull their shows after their guitarist Noel Gallagher was attacked during their live appearance in Toronto, Canada on September 7. Noel reportedly suffers from three broken and dislodged ribs and has been advised by his doctor not to perform for another week. It means that concerts in England, Germany, and France, which was supposed to begin this weekend, will be postponed.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp