Oasis to Give New Songs for Free
Oasis are confirmed to give away a new song called "I Believe It All", a song which is recorded during "Dig Out Your Soul" sessions but will not appear in the album. The Liam Gallagher-written tune will be given as a free download to fans who pre-order the band's forthcoming album from iTunes on the day of the album's release, October 6.
Besides that, fans who pre-order will also continue to receive the album track "Falling Down" as another bonus. Furthermore, the band's seventh upcoming major studio album will be available in a cheaper version, which can be purchased in a low price of 5 pounds. Meanwhile, the full version, which features a half-hour documentary, costs 7.99 pounds per CD.
In related news, the rockers decide to pull their shows after their guitarist Noel Gallagher was attacked during their live appearance in Toronto, Canada on September 7. Noel reportedly suffers from three broken and dislodged ribs and has been advised by his doctor not to perform for another week. It means that concerts in England, Germany, and France, which was supposed to begin this weekend, will be postponed.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?