Oasis to Give New Songs for Free
Oasis are confirmed to give away a new song called "I Believe It All", a song which is recorded during "Dig Out Your Soul" sessions but will not appear in the album. The Liam Gallagher-written tune will be given as a free download to fans who pre-order the band's forthcoming album from iTunes on the day of the album's release, October 6.
Besides that, fans who pre-order will also continue to receive the album track "Falling Down" as another bonus. Furthermore, the band's seventh upcoming major studio album will be available in a cheaper version, which can be purchased in a low price of 5 pounds. Meanwhile, the full version, which features a half-hour documentary, costs 7.99 pounds per CD.
In related news, the rockers decide to pull their shows after their guitarist Noel Gallagher was attacked during their live appearance in Toronto, Canada on September 7. Noel reportedly suffers from three broken and dislodged ribs and has been advised by his doctor not to perform for another week. It means that concerts in England, Germany, and France, which was supposed to begin this weekend, will be postponed.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie