Oasis to Give New Songs for Free
Oasis are confirmed to give away a new song called "I Believe It All", a song which is recorded during "Dig Out Your Soul" sessions but will not appear in the album. The Liam Gallagher-written tune will be given as a free download to fans who pre-order the band's forthcoming album from iTunes on the day of the album's release, October 6.
Besides that, fans who pre-order will also continue to receive the album track "Falling Down" as another bonus. Furthermore, the band's seventh upcoming major studio album will be available in a cheaper version, which can be purchased in a low price of 5 pounds. Meanwhile, the full version, which features a half-hour documentary, costs 7.99 pounds per CD.
In related news, the rockers decide to pull their shows after their guitarist Noel Gallagher was attacked during their live appearance in Toronto, Canada on September 7. Noel reportedly suffers from three broken and dislodged ribs and has been advised by his doctor not to perform for another week. It means that concerts in England, Germany, and France, which was supposed to begin this weekend, will be postponed.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full