Sarah Palin Expected to Appear on 'Saturday Night Live'
There is a possibility that Republican Vice-President candidate Sarah Palin will make an appearance on "Saturday Night Live". OK! magazine quoted some sources as saying that Palin will get a chance on a revenge to comedian Tina Fey.
The long-running sketch comedy show opened its 34th season on September 13 with a performance by Fey and Amy Poehler, the former who parodied the senator and the latter who spoofed Hilary Clinton. The presidential hopeful is now said to be in consideration to have a surprise pop-in, but no clue yet on when her episode will be aired. Her security reportedly has on Wednesday, September 24 done a "thorough walk-through of the Rockefeller Center studio" where the shooting will take place.
Furthermore, OK! reports that Fey could also be back to reprise her impersonation of Palin on the same show.
When the episode about her spoof was aired, the real Sarah Palin reportedly had a good laugh of the sketch. "She thought it was quite funny, particularly because she once dressed up as Tina Fey for Halloween," her spokesperson Tracey Schmitt said.
"SNL" will return on a new episode this Saturday, September 27 with Anna Faris as host and Welsh singer Duffy as the musical act.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo