More In-Action Pics of 'Quantum of Solace'
In anticipation of "Quantum of Solace" release, a series of fresh photos have been brought forward. Posted by Coming Soon, the pics display several still action sequences. Three out of the five stills are focused on Daniel Craig as the agent 007 and Olga Kurylenko as Camille in action, while the remaining two expose a car sequence and a still where Bond and Camille walk side-by-side beside a ruined structure.
One of the Craig's photos put on the news photo displays bloodied and grubby Bond holding his gun straight in front of him, aiming at an unseen target, while the other one presents him maneuvering a speeding boat. Apart from the Bond pictures, another still let out Camille laying down on the floor while defending herself with a gun.
In an interview with Premiere.com the past May, Craig gave out a response to Jesper Christensen's remark about his Bond to be slightly dumb. "Dumb? That's what I like about him, is that it's shoot first and ask questions later," the 40-year-old said. "But I take that from the books; that was always Ian Fleming's image of Bond."
"It was always, kick the door in, see what happens. If he's standing on top of a tall building, there's a 20-foot gap, he can't see what's down below - he jumps. And if he hurts himself, he hurts himself. The chances are he won't hurt himself, and therefore he'll move on. And if that's dumb..." The complete written interview can be read at Premiere.
To be distributed by Columbia Pictures on November 14, "Quantum of Solace" resolves around the adventures of Bond in a manipulative and dangerous mission of uncovering the truth behind the organization which blackmailed his former lover Vesper while fighting the urge to avenge his broken heart. Helmed by Marc Forster, it is scripted by Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and Paul Haggis.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital