Jonas Brothers' Performance on 'Dancing with the Stars', the Video
Jonas Brothers appear on the result show of "Dancing with the Stars" first episode from its season seven, which is aired on September 24. The teen trio perform the latest single "Lovebug" from their third major studio album, "A Little Bit Longer", which has been dropped to the market since August.
While sitting on a low platform, Nick Jonas strums his guitar and sings along with the band's other members, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas. Also, Joe even dances in the middle of the song for a few beats with two dancers. Another guest performer singing on the ABC's reality TV show is Jesse McCartney.
Furthermore, announced by Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris, the show reveals that Ted McGinley and his partner Inna Brayer end up in the bottom two, making him out of the game. "I'm gonna miss everybody, it's been a lot of fun," Ted speaks of the elimination night. "I know there's a lot of guys at home on the couch with a beer in hand having a chuckle at me, and thank you for that."
Jonas Brothers on "Dancing With the Stars":
More Jonas Brothers News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie