Jonas Brothers' Performance on 'Dancing with the Stars', the Video
Jonas Brothers appear on the result show of "Dancing with the Stars" first episode from its season seven, which is aired on September 24. The teen trio perform the latest single "Lovebug" from their third major studio album, "A Little Bit Longer", which has been dropped to the market since August.
While sitting on a low platform, Nick Jonas strums his guitar and sings along with the band's other members, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas. Also, Joe even dances in the middle of the song for a few beats with two dancers. Another guest performer singing on the ABC's reality TV show is Jesse McCartney.
Furthermore, announced by Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris, the show reveals that Ted McGinley and his partner Inna Brayer end up in the bottom two, making him out of the game. "I'm gonna miss everybody, it's been a lot of fun," Ted speaks of the elimination night. "I know there's a lot of guys at home on the couch with a beer in hand having a chuckle at me, and thank you for that."
Jonas Brothers on "Dancing With the Stars":
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked