Jonas Brothers' Performance on 'Dancing with the Stars', the Video
Jonas Brothers appear on the result show of "Dancing with the Stars" first episode from its season seven, which is aired on September 24. The teen trio perform the latest single "Lovebug" from their third major studio album, "A Little Bit Longer", which has been dropped to the market since August.
While sitting on a low platform, Nick Jonas strums his guitar and sings along with the band's other members, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas. Also, Joe even dances in the middle of the song for a few beats with two dancers. Another guest performer singing on the ABC's reality TV show is Jesse McCartney.
Furthermore, announced by Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris, the show reveals that Ted McGinley and his partner Inna Brayer end up in the bottom two, making him out of the game. "I'm gonna miss everybody, it's been a lot of fun," Ted speaks of the elimination night. "I know there's a lot of guys at home on the couch with a beer in hand having a chuckle at me, and thank you for that."
Jonas Brothers on "Dancing With the Stars":
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair