Second Trailer of 'W' Reveals More of Its Satirical Side
The brand new trailer of Oliver Stone's "W" has been released. Still focusing on the titular character, George W. Bush, the footage opens with a question from a female journalist about the place Bush sees himself in the history which is met with a rather comedic answer from the 43rd U.S. President, "In history? In history, we'd all be dead." Then, the video continues by presenting the events happening in Bush's life and during his presidency.
The overall compilation of clips in this second trailer also introduces the line-up supporting characters. It presents glimpses into the portrayal of George Bush Sr., Barbara Bush, Laura Bush, Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove, Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretary of State General Colin Powell, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, by the strong cast ensemble from James Cromwell to Thandie Newton .
Written by Stone and Stanley Weiser, this biopic promises to present viewers with Bush's struggles and triumphs in life, how he finds his wife and faith and also what leads him up to decide on invading Iraq. It stars Josh Brolin, Ellen Burstyn, Elizabeth Banks, Toby Jones, Richard Dreyfuss, Jeffrey Wright and Scott Glenn among others. The drama flick is set to be released in theaters on October 17.
"W" Second Trailer:
More W News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip