More Details on 'Twilight' Reshoots
New details of the "Twilight" reshoots have been unearthed at the party to celebrate the Young Hollywood issue of Teen Vogue magazine and it appears that some of the shoots were done due to weather issues. To MTV, Nikki Reed and Taylor Lautner discussed bits of details that they can share out.
Talking about the top-secret shoots, Reed who plays Rosalie Hale in the film carefully hinted on the reason behind the reshooting of several scenes. "What are we allowed to say?" she said. "I think all we can say is, there were a few days when there were some weather issues [during the original shoot earlier this year] and some time issues, and a few things that could have been done better. And they were."
Since her character is a member of the Cullen family and the additional scenes shot were involving flashback as what has been revealed previously by other cast members, the 20-year-old noted that her character will be seen in the flashback, while Kristen Stewart's Bella will only be seen in the modern time scenes only.
Additionally, Lautner, the Jacob Black depicter, confessed that the additional scenes affect the flick in a good way. He explained, "I'm not sure if I can say what I did, or I might not be walking tomorrow! It definitely improved the movie. They did three scenes, and it really has an impact on the film. Kristen was in [a scene] with me. Rob was. It was a fun scene." The full interview can be read at MTV.
A feature film adaptation to Stephenie Meyer's bestselling novel of the same name, "Twilight" resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, a newcomer to the small town of Forks, Washington, and her mysterious classmate, Edward Cullen, who is a 108-year-old vampire. In each other, they find what they have been looking for and thus, the unlikely relationship blossoms. But, when other vampires learn about the romance, Bella's life is put in grave danger. Now, Edward has to fight for the girl he loves before losing her forever.
Pushed up to be released on November 21, the Catherine Hardwicke-directed movie is also starred by Robert Pattinson, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz among others. The script is provided by "Step Up" writer Melissa Rosenberg.
More Twilight News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber