Preview of 'The Mentalist' 1.02: Red Hair and Silver Tape
A preview for the second episode of CBS' new show "The Mentalist" is available. The crime drama show that pulled in an impressive 15.6 million viewers on the pilot episode on Tuesday, September 23, will be back in investigation on September 30 with the episode called "Red Hair and Silver Tape"
This time, Teresa Lisbon, played by Robin Tunney, will face a case where a young waitress is killed in the Napa Valley. California Bureau Investigation (CBI) agent Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is called in and goes undercover using Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) as a bait.
"The Mentalist" centers on Patrick, an independent consultant with CBI, who has a remarkable track record for solving serious crimes by using his razor sharp skills of observation. Within the Bureau, Jane is notorious for his blatant lack of protocol and his semi-celebrity past as a psychic medium. Senior Agent Teresa meanwhile, relies on logic and no-nonsense factors, therefore despising Patrick's method of solving crimes.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy