Preview of 'The Mentalist' 1.02: Red Hair and Silver Tape
A preview for the second episode of CBS' new show "The Mentalist" is available. The crime drama show that pulled in an impressive 15.6 million viewers on the pilot episode on Tuesday, September 23, will be back in investigation on September 30 with the episode called "Red Hair and Silver Tape"
This time, Teresa Lisbon, played by Robin Tunney, will face a case where a young waitress is killed in the Napa Valley. California Bureau Investigation (CBI) agent Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is called in and goes undercover using Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) as a bait.
"The Mentalist" centers on Patrick, an independent consultant with CBI, who has a remarkable track record for solving serious crimes by using his razor sharp skills of observation. Within the Bureau, Jane is notorious for his blatant lack of protocol and his semi-celebrity past as a psychic medium. Senior Agent Teresa meanwhile, relies on logic and no-nonsense factors, therefore despising Patrick's method of solving crimes.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival