Preview of 'The Mentalist' 1.02: Red Hair and Silver Tape
A preview for the second episode of CBS' new show "The Mentalist" is available. The crime drama show that pulled in an impressive 15.6 million viewers on the pilot episode on Tuesday, September 23, will be back in investigation on September 30 with the episode called "Red Hair and Silver Tape"
This time, Teresa Lisbon, played by Robin Tunney, will face a case where a young waitress is killed in the Napa Valley. California Bureau Investigation (CBI) agent Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is called in and goes undercover using Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) as a bait.
"The Mentalist" centers on Patrick, an independent consultant with CBI, who has a remarkable track record for solving serious crimes by using his razor sharp skills of observation. Within the Bureau, Jane is notorious for his blatant lack of protocol and his semi-celebrity past as a psychic medium. Senior Agent Teresa meanwhile, relies on logic and no-nonsense factors, therefore despising Patrick's method of solving crimes.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos