Beyonce Knowles Holds Back New Singles
Similar to Britney Spears, Beyonce Knowles reportedly decides to push back new songs from her upcoming album. "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies" were planned to hit the airplay on October 7 but it will not come out until October 14.
While Britney reportedly resets her "Womanizer" release schedule due to unfinished material, Beyonce is rumored to decide the delay because her former band mate Michelle Williams (II) is reportedly unhappy to drop her "Unexpected" LP closer to the release date of the two Beyonce's tunes. No statement is available from the two singers concerning the gossip.
Furthermore, Beyonce will launch her third effort, tentatively called "Virtuoso Sasha", on November 18 and has already filmed music videos for the advance singles from the album. Meanwhile, Michelle's also-third effort is expected to hit the stores on October 7.
Elsewhere, Beyonce secures number two in the list of 2008 Forbes' annual best-paid musicians. She has earned $80 millions this year. Meanwhile, lingering at number one is The Police who manage to pocket $115 millions from June 1, 2007 to June 1, 2008, thanks to their one-off comeback tour.
The top 5 best-paid musicians according to Forbes:
- The Police with $115 million
- Beyonce Knowles with $80 millions
- Toby Keith with $48 millions
- Justin Timberlake with $44 millions
- Madonna with $40 millions
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'