Beyonce Knowles Holds Back New Singles
Similar to Britney Spears, Beyonce Knowles reportedly decides to push back new songs from her upcoming album. "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies" were planned to hit the airplay on October 7 but it will not come out until October 14.
While Britney reportedly resets her "Womanizer" release schedule due to unfinished material, Beyonce is rumored to decide the delay because her former band mate Michelle Williams (II) is reportedly unhappy to drop her "Unexpected" LP closer to the release date of the two Beyonce's tunes. No statement is available from the two singers concerning the gossip.
Furthermore, Beyonce will launch her third effort, tentatively called "Virtuoso Sasha", on November 18 and has already filmed music videos for the advance singles from the album. Meanwhile, Michelle's also-third effort is expected to hit the stores on October 7.
Elsewhere, Beyonce secures number two in the list of 2008 Forbes' annual best-paid musicians. She has earned $80 millions this year. Meanwhile, lingering at number one is The Police who manage to pocket $115 millions from June 1, 2007 to June 1, 2008, thanks to their one-off comeback tour.
The top 5 best-paid musicians according to Forbes:
- The Police with $115 million
- Beyonce Knowles with $80 millions
- Toby Keith with $48 millions
- Justin Timberlake with $44 millions
- Madonna with $40 millions
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single