Preview of 'Samantha Who?' 2.01: So I Think I Can Dance
A piece of the new season of ABC's "Samantha Who?" has been previewed through a promotional clip. The second season will enter with an episode called "So I Think I Can Dance" on Monday, October 13.
Apt to its episode title, Samantha assisted by her mother, will join a dance competition in order to beat Regina's enemy, Paula Drake, an infamous character played by Cybill Shepherd. Sam, before the amnesia was a keen dancer, but the "new" her is unable to keep up with the pace. Meanwhile, Sam is also moving from her parent's house to her old place, but her ex Todd is having trouble finding his own apartment.
Beside Shepherd, "So I Think I Can Dance" will also feature "Dancing with the Stars" regular Mark Ballas appearing as Paula's dance partner. Previous reports also said that Mary-Kate Olsen will make a cameo in one of the episodes in the new season.
"Samantha Who?" has just picked up a trophy from the 2008 Primetime Emmy Awards. Jean Smart aka Regina Newly won Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. Christina Applegate was also nominated for her role as Sam in the category Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series but lost it to Tina Fey of "30 Rock".
"Samantha Who" 2.01 Preview:
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande