Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart Split
The love relationship of Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart ends. The couple have split up, a source confirmed to People. No statement has been released by either parties or their people. It is also not known on what prompted their break up.
Meanwhile, a source close to Devendra has confirmed the couple are no longer together, telling In Touch Weekly, "Yes, they have broken up." A friend of the folk-rock singer was quoted by the publication as saying, "Natalie and Devendra will remain friends but need some space and time away."
Natalie and Devendra first met in March 2008 after she filmed a starring role in his Bollywood-style video, "Carmensita." "They got together right after the video shoot," a source said at the time. They soon thereafter began dating and didn't hesitate to take their romance public.
Often being spotted together, the lovebirds were inseparable ever since. The movie beauty even was reported to have moved to L.A. to be closer to Devendra. The couple had also traveled together to Cannes and Israel.
More Natalie Portman News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences