Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart Split
The love relationship of Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart ends. The couple have split up, a source confirmed to People. No statement has been released by either parties or their people. It is also not known on what prompted their break up.
Meanwhile, a source close to Devendra has confirmed the couple are no longer together, telling In Touch Weekly, "Yes, they have broken up." A friend of the folk-rock singer was quoted by the publication as saying, "Natalie and Devendra will remain friends but need some space and time away."
Natalie and Devendra first met in March 2008 after she filmed a starring role in his Bollywood-style video, "Carmensita." "They got together right after the video shoot," a source said at the time. They soon thereafter began dating and didn't hesitate to take their romance public.
Often being spotted together, the lovebirds were inseparable ever since. The movie beauty even was reported to have moved to L.A. to be closer to Devendra. The couple had also traveled together to Cannes and Israel.
More Natalie Portman News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?