Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart Split
The love relationship of Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart ends. The couple have split up, a source confirmed to People. No statement has been released by either parties or their people. It is also not known on what prompted their break up.
Meanwhile, a source close to Devendra has confirmed the couple are no longer together, telling In Touch Weekly, "Yes, they have broken up." A friend of the folk-rock singer was quoted by the publication as saying, "Natalie and Devendra will remain friends but need some space and time away."
Natalie and Devendra first met in March 2008 after she filmed a starring role in his Bollywood-style video, "Carmensita." "They got together right after the video shoot," a source said at the time. They soon thereafter began dating and didn't hesitate to take their romance public.
Often being spotted together, the lovebirds were inseparable ever since. The movie beauty even was reported to have moved to L.A. to be closer to Devendra. The couple had also traveled together to Cannes and Israel.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna