Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart Split
The love relationship of Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart ends. The couple have split up, a source confirmed to People. No statement has been released by either parties or their people. It is also not known on what prompted their break up.
Meanwhile, a source close to Devendra has confirmed the couple are no longer together, telling In Touch Weekly, "Yes, they have broken up." A friend of the folk-rock singer was quoted by the publication as saying, "Natalie and Devendra will remain friends but need some space and time away."
Natalie and Devendra first met in March 2008 after she filmed a starring role in his Bollywood-style video, "Carmensita." "They got together right after the video shoot," a source said at the time. They soon thereafter began dating and didn't hesitate to take their romance public.
Often being spotted together, the lovebirds were inseparable ever since. The movie beauty even was reported to have moved to L.A. to be closer to Devendra. The couple had also traveled together to Cannes and Israel.
More Natalie Portman News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body