Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart Split
The love relationship of Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart ends. The couple have split up, a source confirmed to People. No statement has been released by either parties or their people. It is also not known on what prompted their break up.
Meanwhile, a source close to Devendra has confirmed the couple are no longer together, telling In Touch Weekly, "Yes, they have broken up." A friend of the folk-rock singer was quoted by the publication as saying, "Natalie and Devendra will remain friends but need some space and time away."
Natalie and Devendra first met in March 2008 after she filmed a starring role in his Bollywood-style video, "Carmensita." "They got together right after the video shoot," a source said at the time. They soon thereafter began dating and didn't hesitate to take their romance public.
Often being spotted together, the lovebirds were inseparable ever since. The movie beauty even was reported to have moved to L.A. to be closer to Devendra. The couple had also traveled together to Cannes and Israel.
More Natalie Portman News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'