Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston at The Pussycat Dolls' Show
Talks of Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston dating are getting louder as they were seen having another excursion, attending The Pussycat Dolls' show at the Hollywood and Highland Center on Tuesday evening, September 23. And while both of them have been keeping their lips sealed on a possible romance, rumor has it, they're getting serious.
Miley and Justin were caught on camera as they were making their way out of a black ride to head to the Hollywood and Highland Center to attend the concert. Both of them kept their outing casual, with the Disney starlet was seen wearing a black tank top, dark jeans, and a pair of red boots. She also wore a headband, huge sunglasses, and brought a black bag.
As for Justin, he was snapped wearing his favorite white-colored v-neck t-shirt which was paired with blue jeans. He was seen flashing a smile on his face as he was hoping out of the car. Pictures of Miley and Justin's arrival on The Pussycat Dolls' show are on Gossip Girl.
In related news, a friend of Justin has been telling OK! magazine that the underwear model and Miley are getting serious with their romance. "Justin and Miley are constantly texting each other," the friend stated. "They text things like, 'I miss you so much,' and 'I can't wait to see you.' It's all very cute and lovey-dovey. Justin also thinks highly of Miley's opinion - he's thinking about getting a tattoo and was asking her for ideas."
What's more, the friend said Justin also makes sure he's a permanent fixture in L.A. by moving into a friend's pad. "He brought all his clothes from Louisiana," the friend continued. "He also said to expect to see Miley coming by the house more often."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says