Jenna Jameson Confirms She's Pregnant with Twins
Jenna Jameson is wasting no time to confirm rumors that she's pregnant with twins, making an official announcement about it on her MySpace blog. In addition to the verification, she also reveals on her cravings, gratitude for the support that people have given her, and how she's feeling about the babies.
"Yes everyone, I can officially confirm that Tito and I are expecting twins!" she began her post. "I had my second ultrasound today and was greeted by two big healthy babies with pounding hearts. I can't even express the extreme serenity that came over me once I saw my children inside me. It has been my dream to have children for an extremely long time, and I truly feel like finally ... the time is right and god has blessed me. I have never felt more like a woman, or more alive."
"Tito is happier than I have ever seen him, it is so fulfilling to see him so proud," she went on writing about mixed martial artist Tito Ortiz, whom she's been dating since 2006. "He looked me in the eye today after our doctors appointment and said 'I'm the luckiest man on earth ... thank you for having my babies'. I cried."
Jenna also revealed that she has gained 7 pounds so far and is "planning on a lot more." The expectant celebrity added, "I crave fruit by the gallon ... ornages and pineapple are at the top of my list. Cereal at 3 am suits me every night!"
Jenna, moreover, also thanked people for their outpouring support which means so much to her, especially when she has to deal with "a lot of nasty comments from insensitive people." However, she won't let the nasty comments turn her down, insisting on the post on her MySpace blog "in my state of incredible happiness ... It doesnt matter what they say!"
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?