Jenna Jameson Confirms She's Pregnant with Twins
Jenna Jameson is wasting no time to confirm rumors that she's pregnant with twins, making an official announcement about it on her MySpace blog. In addition to the verification, she also reveals on her cravings, gratitude for the support that people have given her, and how she's feeling about the babies.
"Yes everyone, I can officially confirm that Tito and I are expecting twins!" she began her post. "I had my second ultrasound today and was greeted by two big healthy babies with pounding hearts. I can't even express the extreme serenity that came over me once I saw my children inside me. It has been my dream to have children for an extremely long time, and I truly feel like finally ... the time is right and god has blessed me. I have never felt more like a woman, or more alive."
"Tito is happier than I have ever seen him, it is so fulfilling to see him so proud," she went on writing about mixed martial artist Tito Ortiz, whom she's been dating since 2006. "He looked me in the eye today after our doctors appointment and said 'I'm the luckiest man on earth ... thank you for having my babies'. I cried."
Jenna also revealed that she has gained 7 pounds so far and is "planning on a lot more." The expectant celebrity added, "I crave fruit by the gallon ... ornages and pineapple are at the top of my list. Cereal at 3 am suits me every night!"
Jenna, moreover, also thanked people for their outpouring support which means so much to her, especially when she has to deal with "a lot of nasty comments from insensitive people." However, she won't let the nasty comments turn her down, insisting on the post on her MySpace blog "in my state of incredible happiness ... It doesnt matter what they say!"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed