'The Hills' Spin-Off Gets Green Light
MTV will bring "The City", "The Hills" spin-off, into materialization. Recently, E! News has confirmed the earlier speculation on the development of the reality series spin-off mentioning that the pickup has been done within the last two weeks, though the publication didn't specifically note when exactly.
The new series will be focused on the life of Lauren Conrad's friend and former work colleague in Teen Vogue and The People's Revolution, Whitney Port, in New York City where she now works for fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg. It is said that the show will be kicking off its shooting soon as a source was quoted by E! saying, "They will start shooting immediately."
Meanwhile, "The Hills" itself follows the drama in the life of Conrad and her friends, including Heidi Montag and Audrina Patridge, in Los Angeles after Conrad leaves her homes in Laguna Beach, California. The show is currently undergoing its fourth season. It is aired every Monday at 10:00 P.M. on MTV.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?