'The Hills' Spin-Off Gets Green Light
MTV will bring "The City", "The Hills" spin-off, into materialization. Recently, E! News has confirmed the earlier speculation on the development of the reality series spin-off mentioning that the pickup has been done within the last two weeks, though the publication didn't specifically note when exactly.
The new series will be focused on the life of Lauren Conrad's friend and former work colleague in Teen Vogue and The People's Revolution, Whitney Port, in New York City where she now works for fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg. It is said that the show will be kicking off its shooting soon as a source was quoted by E! saying, "They will start shooting immediately."
Meanwhile, "The Hills" itself follows the drama in the life of Conrad and her friends, including Heidi Montag and Audrina Patridge, in Los Angeles after Conrad leaves her homes in Laguna Beach, California. The show is currently undergoing its fourth season. It is aired every Monday at 10:00 P.M. on MTV.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book