'The Hills' Spin-Off Gets Green Light
MTV will bring "The City", "The Hills" spin-off, into materialization. Recently, E! News has confirmed the earlier speculation on the development of the reality series spin-off mentioning that the pickup has been done within the last two weeks, though the publication didn't specifically note when exactly.
The new series will be focused on the life of Lauren Conrad's friend and former work colleague in Teen Vogue and The People's Revolution, Whitney Port, in New York City where she now works for fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg. It is said that the show will be kicking off its shooting soon as a source was quoted by E! saying, "They will start shooting immediately."
Meanwhile, "The Hills" itself follows the drama in the life of Conrad and her friends, including Heidi Montag and Audrina Patridge, in Los Angeles after Conrad leaves her homes in Laguna Beach, California. The show is currently undergoing its fourth season. It is aired every Monday at 10:00 P.M. on MTV.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier