'The Hills' Spin-Off Gets Green Light
MTV will bring "The City", "The Hills" spin-off, into materialization. Recently, E! News has confirmed the earlier speculation on the development of the reality series spin-off mentioning that the pickup has been done within the last two weeks, though the publication didn't specifically note when exactly.
The new series will be focused on the life of Lauren Conrad's friend and former work colleague in Teen Vogue and The People's Revolution, Whitney Port, in New York City where she now works for fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg. It is said that the show will be kicking off its shooting soon as a source was quoted by E! saying, "They will start shooting immediately."
Meanwhile, "The Hills" itself follows the drama in the life of Conrad and her friends, including Heidi Montag and Audrina Patridge, in Los Angeles after Conrad leaves her homes in Laguna Beach, California. The show is currently undergoing its fourth season. It is aired every Monday at 10:00 P.M. on MTV.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'