Travis Barker and DJ AM Pay Tribute to Assistant and Bodyguard Killed in Plane Crash
Claimed to be feeling devastated over the death of Chris Baker and Charles Still, Travis Barker and DJ AM are paying tribute to the men, who served as Travis' assistant and security guard. Famous Stars and Straps, Travis' apparel company, even released an exclusive video tribute to honor them, who were among the people killed in the plane crash happened Friday night, September 19 in Columbia, South Carolina that also involved Travis and AM.
"With heavy hearts we offer our deepest condolences to their family and friends," the clothing company said in a statement Monday, September 22. "They will always remain in our thoughts and prayers." And while not much is known about Charles, People magazine reported that friends and families remembered Chris as "a trouper." He is survived by his wife and 2-year-old son.
Meanwhile, AM has posted a remembrance of Chris and Charles on his MySpace blog, announcing in a post the establishment of "Chris Barker Memorial Fund" and "Charles Still Memorial Fund." He, moreover, also has updated his Facebook profile to now read, "Adam Goldstein is ALIVE!!!!!!"
Chris and Charles were among the six passengers on the jet that also carried Travis and AM. They were among the four passengers who died during the plane crash. A coroner in South Carolina determined Monday, September 22 that the plane's pilot and co-pilot died from smoke inhalation and burns while Chris and Charles were killed by impact-related injuries.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'