Travis Barker and DJ AM Pay Tribute to Assistant and Bodyguard Killed in Plane Crash
Claimed to be feeling devastated over the death of Chris Baker and Charles Still, Travis Barker and DJ AM are paying tribute to the men, who served as Travis' assistant and security guard. Famous Stars and Straps, Travis' apparel company, even released an exclusive video tribute to honor them, who were among the people killed in the plane crash happened Friday night, September 19 in Columbia, South Carolina that also involved Travis and AM.
"With heavy hearts we offer our deepest condolences to their family and friends," the clothing company said in a statement Monday, September 22. "They will always remain in our thoughts and prayers." And while not much is known about Charles, People magazine reported that friends and families remembered Chris as "a trouper." He is survived by his wife and 2-year-old son.
Meanwhile, AM has posted a remembrance of Chris and Charles on his MySpace blog, announcing in a post the establishment of "Chris Barker Memorial Fund" and "Charles Still Memorial Fund." He, moreover, also has updated his Facebook profile to now read, "Adam Goldstein is ALIVE!!!!!!"
Chris and Charles were among the six passengers on the jet that also carried Travis and AM. They were among the four passengers who died during the plane crash. A coroner in South Carolina determined Monday, September 22 that the plane's pilot and co-pilot died from smoke inhalation and burns while Chris and Charles were killed by impact-related injuries.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik