Alicia Keys Wants to Team Up With Amy Winehouse in 007 Song
Alicia Keys has revealed that the collaboration with troubled singer Amy Winehouse in James Bond theme song will be "awesome". She states, "I would have loved for her to do it, it would have been awesome. All three of us should do it."
Titled "Another Wa to Die", the soundtrack for "Quantum of Solace" has been spinning on the radios since September 19. Speaking of the just-finished work, the R&B singer says that "the Bond thing is an amazing process" and she feels "great" to be "a part of it."
Previously, Amy was asked by the movie producer to record a theme song for the film. However, due to her bad health condition, the offer had been pulled off. Alicia along with Jack White of The White Stripes had then been picked up to replace her.
Referring on the cancellation, Amy slammed the song that Alicia and Jack work on together, claiming that the song was "clean-cut and boring." She was furious and promised to give a better song for the movie. She said, "When I do release mine, and I am tempted to do it on the same day, this would be the bigger hit. If they change their minds, I'm waiting!"
However, Amy may be unable to fulfill her promise as she reportedly has a problem during her recording session in the studio for her next album. A source says that she can't even finish two songs after six-month of work. "If six months produces two half-baked tracks how long will an album take?" the source explains. "With all the problems surrounding her personal issues and addictions we are really concerned it will never get finished."
More Alicia Keys News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says