Stars Glam Up for 'Miracle at St. Anna' New York Premiere
On Monday, September 22, evening, Touchstone Pictures had held a special celebration for "Miracle at St. Anna". Rolling down the red carpet in front of Ziegfeld Theatre in New York, the studio presented a star-studded event for the New York premiere of their upcoming drama film welcoming A-listers from cast member Kerry Washington to rapper Swizz Beatz.
Attending the special screening were most of the cast ensemble, including Derek Luke, John Leguizamo, Laz Alonso, Michael Ealy, Robert John Burke, Omar Benson Miller, Valentina Cervi and Walton Goggins. Also joining the stars were the behind-the-lens crew, such as director Spike Lee, screenwriter James McBride and composer Terence Blanchard.
Apart from stars and crew, other celebrities coming to the event included director Martin Scorsese, filmmaker David Lee, "Mirrors" actress Paula Patton, "Ugly Betty" star Eric Mabius, basketball player Reggie Miller, Wesley Snipes and former "America's Next Top Model" Yaya DaCosta.
Inspired by the August 1944 Sant'Anna di Stazzema massacre, "Miracle" is a drama movie based on an acclaimed novel by McBride. The movie set for September 26 release focuses on the four African-American soldiers of the 92nd "Buffalo Soldier" Division who are stationed in Tuscany, Italy during World War II, as they risk their life to save an Italian boy.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes