Preview of 'Heroes' 3.03: One of Us, One of Them
One of the biggest secrets was outed on the two-hour premiere of "Heroes" last night on September 22 and a sneak preview of what happens next has been outed. The promo of episode 3.03 titled "One of Us, One of Them" is available, revealing what Angela Petrelli plans to do after revealing that she is the biological mother of the villain, Sylar.
The episode as previewed on the video, will see Peter's attempt in finding out why Claire becomes bad in the future and Niki trying to jump off a building while her status is being searched by Traci Strauss. But perhaps the most anticipated continuation is that the story of Angela who told Sylar that he is a Petrelli. Angela told Sylar to be "strong for what's to come". The episode will be aired on NBC on Monday, September 29 at 9:00 P.M.
Regarding Sylar being their sibling, the show's cast Milo Ventimiglia who portrays Peter and Adrian Paser who plays Nathan shared out their thoughts to Kristin of E!. "We just kind of turned and looked at each other and said, 'Well, there's not really room.' We both had the same thought, the same words, and we love Zach, and we love the idea of the character and everything, but there just wasn't room between the two of us!" Milo said and added by Adrian who said, "We were thinking, 'There's no room in the womb! No room at the inn!' But finally we said, 'Zach, we love you and we'll take you in.' "
Speaking of the future relationship between Peter and Sylar, Milo hinted "We do have a couple of scuffles."
Preview of "Heroes" 3.03:
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?