Preview of 'Heroes' 3.03: One of Us, One of Them
One of the biggest secrets was outed on the two-hour premiere of "Heroes" last night on September 22 and a sneak preview of what happens next has been outed. The promo of episode 3.03 titled "One of Us, One of Them" is available, revealing what Angela Petrelli plans to do after revealing that she is the biological mother of the villain, Sylar.
The episode as previewed on the video, will see Peter's attempt in finding out why Claire becomes bad in the future and Niki trying to jump off a building while her status is being searched by Traci Strauss. But perhaps the most anticipated continuation is that the story of Angela who told Sylar that he is a Petrelli. Angela told Sylar to be "strong for what's to come". The episode will be aired on NBC on Monday, September 29 at 9:00 P.M.
Regarding Sylar being their sibling, the show's cast Milo Ventimiglia who portrays Peter and Adrian Paser who plays Nathan shared out their thoughts to Kristin of E!. "We just kind of turned and looked at each other and said, 'Well, there's not really room.' We both had the same thought, the same words, and we love Zach, and we love the idea of the character and everything, but there just wasn't room between the two of us!" Milo said and added by Adrian who said, "We were thinking, 'There's no room in the womb! No room at the inn!' But finally we said, 'Zach, we love you and we'll take you in.' "
Speaking of the future relationship between Peter and Sylar, Milo hinted "We do have a couple of scuffles."
Preview of "Heroes" 3.03:
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'