Audio of The All-American Rejects' New Single 'Gives You Hell'
As a precursor to their third upcoming effort, "When the World Comes Down", The All-American Rejects unveil the first single, "Gives You Hell", from the record. Carrying twelve tracks, the album is confirmed to hit the market on November 18 under the courtesy of Interscope Records.
Furthermore, produced by Eric Valentine, the album includes "Mona Lisa", a new song that was first played at last year's Lancaster Valley Fair. Other singles to appear in the soon-to-be-released effort are "The Real World" and "Another Heart Calls", the latter is a song where the rock band collaborate with the Pierces.
"There's definitely some of the hardest moments we've ever had and some of the softest moments we've ever had, and everything in between," guitarist Nick Wheeler says when commenting on the process that they have gone through to finish the album. "We're just trying to make it better than the last one, because we want to and it needs to be."
Audio stream of The All-American Rejects' "Gives You Hell":
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna