Audio of The All-American Rejects' New Single 'Gives You Hell'
As a precursor to their third upcoming effort, "When the World Comes Down", The All-American Rejects unveil the first single, "Gives You Hell", from the record. Carrying twelve tracks, the album is confirmed to hit the market on November 18 under the courtesy of Interscope Records.
Furthermore, produced by Eric Valentine, the album includes "Mona Lisa", a new song that was first played at last year's Lancaster Valley Fair. Other singles to appear in the soon-to-be-released effort are "The Real World" and "Another Heart Calls", the latter is a song where the rock band collaborate with the Pierces.
"There's definitely some of the hardest moments we've ever had and some of the softest moments we've ever had, and everything in between," guitarist Nick Wheeler says when commenting on the process that they have gone through to finish the album. "We're just trying to make it better than the last one, because we want to and it needs to be."
Audio stream of The All-American Rejects' "Gives You Hell":
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel