Audio of The All-American Rejects' New Single 'Gives You Hell'
As a precursor to their third upcoming effort, "When the World Comes Down", The All-American Rejects unveil the first single, "Gives You Hell", from the record. Carrying twelve tracks, the album is confirmed to hit the market on November 18 under the courtesy of Interscope Records.
Furthermore, produced by Eric Valentine, the album includes "Mona Lisa", a new song that was first played at last year's Lancaster Valley Fair. Other singles to appear in the soon-to-be-released effort are "The Real World" and "Another Heart Calls", the latter is a song where the rock band collaborate with the Pierces.
"There's definitely some of the hardest moments we've ever had and some of the softest moments we've ever had, and everything in between," guitarist Nick Wheeler says when commenting on the process that they have gone through to finish the album. "We're just trying to make it better than the last one, because we want to and it needs to be."
Audio stream of The All-American Rejects' "Gives You Hell":
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West