Charlie Sheen's Wife Recuperating Following Emergency Gall-Bladder Surgery
Brooke Mueller, the wife of actor Charlie Sheen, recently underwent an emergency gall-bladder surgery, but has been discharged from the hospital and is recuperating at home. Confirming the report, a representative for the couple told the press the surgery has nothing to do with her pregnancy.
Mueller, who is in her first trimester, was rushed to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center a little more than a week ago after complaining of mystery pangs for a month. Fearing the pain might affect the baby she's carrying, she was then admitted to the hospital and required to have what was cited as "emergency gall-bladder surgery".
It has been claimed that the surgery can be risky during the early stages of pregnancy, but Sheen's representative, Stan Rosenfield, confirmed Mueller's surgery was a success and she was discharged from the hospital late last week after five days of treatment. Setting the record straight on her surgery, the representative insisted it has nothing to do with her pregnancy, adding the actress has been recuperating at home for the past four days.
Mueller was seen accompanying Sheen to the 60th annual Primetime Emmy Awards Sunday, September 21. He was among the nominees for Best Actor in a Comedy Series for his starring role on CBS' comedy "Two and a Half Men." He lost to Alec Baldwin of "30 Rock".
Sheen and Mueller got married in late May this year. Report on her pregnancy with their first child together was first broken by People magazine in late August. Her due date and the sex of the baby she's carrying remain unknown.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch