Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson Get Up Close and Personal at Emmy After Party
With everyone enjoying the fever at TV Guide's 6th annual Emmy After Party Sunday night, September 21, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson preferred to stay close to each other, enjoying their own up close and personal moment. The rumored lesbian lovers were seen posing for photographers at the event, striking some intimate poses.
Lindsay and Samantha were photographed sitting very close to one another on a couch. At one point, the DJ even was snapped lying her head on Lindsay's lap with the actress had both of her hands around Samantha's shoulder. Judging from their several pictures, taken during the after party, they looked really happy together though they've been playing it coy about their romance.
More of Lindsay and Samantha's public display of affection can be watched in the video below. It shows the duo enjoying passionate hug and peck on the cheek at Larchmont Beauty Center, where they looked and tried on some beauty products. It is not mentioned though on when the footage is shot.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie