Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.05: The Serena Also Rises
The preview of "Gossip Girl" episode 2.05 has arrived. Chronicling one of the most important weeks for Waldorf Design, the episode will be called "The Serena Also Rises" and aired on Monday, September 29 on The CW.
The story will be centered on the Fashion Week where Waldorf is hectic with preparation. Blair who in particular should be busy due to her involvement in Waldorf Design, decides to sabotage her mother's fashion show as an expression of anger because her mother, Elanor, listened to the suggestion given by intern Jenny to give Serena and her new socialite friend, Poppy Lifton the front row seats of the show.
Serena and Blair got into a conflict where the former said that she is tired of "holding back" in order not to "outshine" the latter. On other developments, Dan is exploring his friendship with Chuck and finds a downside to it, while Lily is digging on a secret that her new husband Bart has been holding.
'Gossip Girl' 2.05 Preview:
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation