Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.05: The Serena Also Rises
The preview of "Gossip Girl" episode 2.05 has arrived. Chronicling one of the most important weeks for Waldorf Design, the episode will be called "The Serena Also Rises" and aired on Monday, September 29 on The CW.
The story will be centered on the Fashion Week where Waldorf is hectic with preparation. Blair who in particular should be busy due to her involvement in Waldorf Design, decides to sabotage her mother's fashion show as an expression of anger because her mother, Elanor, listened to the suggestion given by intern Jenny to give Serena and her new socialite friend, Poppy Lifton the front row seats of the show.
Serena and Blair got into a conflict where the former said that she is tired of "holding back" in order not to "outshine" the latter. On other developments, Dan is exploring his friendship with Chuck and finds a downside to it, while Lily is digging on a secret that her new husband Bart has been holding.
'Gossip Girl' 2.05 Preview:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'