Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.05: The Serena Also Rises
The preview of "Gossip Girl" episode 2.05 has arrived. Chronicling one of the most important weeks for Waldorf Design, the episode will be called "The Serena Also Rises" and aired on Monday, September 29 on The CW.
The story will be centered on the Fashion Week where Waldorf is hectic with preparation. Blair who in particular should be busy due to her involvement in Waldorf Design, decides to sabotage her mother's fashion show as an expression of anger because her mother, Elanor, listened to the suggestion given by intern Jenny to give Serena and her new socialite friend, Poppy Lifton the front row seats of the show.
Serena and Blair got into a conflict where the former said that she is tired of "holding back" in order not to "outshine" the latter. On other developments, Dan is exploring his friendship with Chuck and finds a downside to it, while Lily is digging on a secret that her new husband Bart has been holding.
'Gossip Girl' 2.05 Preview:
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton