Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.05: The Serena Also Rises
The preview of "Gossip Girl" episode 2.05 has arrived. Chronicling one of the most important weeks for Waldorf Design, the episode will be called "The Serena Also Rises" and aired on Monday, September 29 on The CW.
The story will be centered on the Fashion Week where Waldorf is hectic with preparation. Blair who in particular should be busy due to her involvement in Waldorf Design, decides to sabotage her mother's fashion show as an expression of anger because her mother, Elanor, listened to the suggestion given by intern Jenny to give Serena and her new socialite friend, Poppy Lifton the front row seats of the show.
Serena and Blair got into a conflict where the former said that she is tired of "holding back" in order not to "outshine" the latter. On other developments, Dan is exploring his friendship with Chuck and finds a downside to it, while Lily is digging on a secret that her new husband Bart has been holding.
'Gossip Girl' 2.05 Preview:
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie