Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.05: The Serena Also Rises
The preview of "Gossip Girl" episode 2.05 has arrived. Chronicling one of the most important weeks for Waldorf Design, the episode will be called "The Serena Also Rises" and aired on Monday, September 29 on The CW.
The story will be centered on the Fashion Week where Waldorf is hectic with preparation. Blair who in particular should be busy due to her involvement in Waldorf Design, decides to sabotage her mother's fashion show as an expression of anger because her mother, Elanor, listened to the suggestion given by intern Jenny to give Serena and her new socialite friend, Poppy Lifton the front row seats of the show.
Serena and Blair got into a conflict where the former said that she is tired of "holding back" in order not to "outshine" the latter. On other developments, Dan is exploring his friendship with Chuck and finds a downside to it, while Lily is digging on a secret that her new husband Bart has been holding.
'Gossip Girl' 2.05 Preview:
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors