Sneak Peek of 'NCIS' 6.01 That Reveals Shocking Outcome
The new season of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" has been given a sneak peek from the first episode that reveals which officer got killed. The sixth season will start airing on CBS tonight, September 23 at 8:00 P.M with "Last Man Standing" as season opener.
Earlier this month CBS have released a bunch of photos as a tease to the first episode where agent Ziva David is dressed in a sexy backless gown and singing. While this may puzzle some fans, it is explained in the sneak peek video that she is in Morocco, singing in a bar while noticing a group of people in the audience.
Her scene gets a surprising ending, much in line with what has previously been hinted by executive producer Shane Brennan to Entertainment Weekly. "... I can divulge one more piece of the puzzle: the 'where' of it. The bar is in Morocco. And did I mention that in the opening episode a member of Gibbs' team gets blown away?," Brennan said at that time.
"Last Man Standing" will see the team led by Gibbs uncovering a shocking connection between the death of one of their officers and Director Vance's decision to disband his team. New characters will be introduced in the new season, including NCIS Agents Michelle Lee from Legal, Daniel Keating from Cybercrime and Special Agent Brent Langer from the FBI.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof