Sneak Peek of 'NCIS' 6.01 That Reveals Shocking Outcome
The new season of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" has been given a sneak peek from the first episode that reveals which officer got killed. The sixth season will start airing on CBS tonight, September 23 at 8:00 P.M with "Last Man Standing" as season opener.
Earlier this month CBS have released a bunch of photos as a tease to the first episode where agent Ziva David is dressed in a sexy backless gown and singing. While this may puzzle some fans, it is explained in the sneak peek video that she is in Morocco, singing in a bar while noticing a group of people in the audience.
Her scene gets a surprising ending, much in line with what has previously been hinted by executive producer Shane Brennan to Entertainment Weekly. "... I can divulge one more piece of the puzzle: the 'where' of it. The bar is in Morocco. And did I mention that in the opening episode a member of Gibbs' team gets blown away?," Brennan said at that time.
"Last Man Standing" will see the team led by Gibbs uncovering a shocking connection between the death of one of their officers and Director Vance's decision to disband his team. New characters will be introduced in the new season, including NCIS Agents Michelle Lee from Legal, Daniel Keating from Cybercrime and Special Agent Brent Langer from the FBI.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says