Sneak Peek of 'NCIS' 6.01 That Reveals Shocking Outcome
The new season of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" has been given a sneak peek from the first episode that reveals which officer got killed. The sixth season will start airing on CBS tonight, September 23 at 8:00 P.M with "Last Man Standing" as season opener.
Earlier this month CBS have released a bunch of photos as a tease to the first episode where agent Ziva David is dressed in a sexy backless gown and singing. While this may puzzle some fans, it is explained in the sneak peek video that she is in Morocco, singing in a bar while noticing a group of people in the audience.
Her scene gets a surprising ending, much in line with what has previously been hinted by executive producer Shane Brennan to Entertainment Weekly. "... I can divulge one more piece of the puzzle: the 'where' of it. The bar is in Morocco. And did I mention that in the opening episode a member of Gibbs' team gets blown away?," Brennan said at that time.
"Last Man Standing" will see the team led by Gibbs uncovering a shocking connection between the death of one of their officers and Director Vance's decision to disband his team. New characters will be introduced in the new season, including NCIS Agents Michelle Lee from Legal, Daniel Keating from Cybercrime and Special Agent Brent Langer from the FBI.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance