Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas Spotted Dining Together
Previously denying that they are lovers, Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas keep adding fuel to the persistent dating rumors as they were seen dining together on Sunday night, September 21. The teen sensations were spotted enjoying a private dinner at Osteria La Buca, a fancy Italian eatery right near Paramount Studios.
Selena and Nick, as reported by E! News, "sat in the secluded upstairs section that only holds about four tables." It was assumed that they had the dinner to celebrate the release of her straight-to-DVD movie "Another Cinderella Story."
Selena and Nick were all alone during the night out and did nothing more than enjoying their dinner. There was no public display of affection or wine.
Earlier in the day, Selena was seen getting mani-pedis at Full Moon Nail Spa in Los Angeles. She was accompanied by her mother, Mandy. During the nail treatment, the Disney star was seen reading the latest issue of US Weekly which featured Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin on the cover.
Both Selena and Nick have been playing it coy with their rumored romance. Neither of them has ever admitted that they are dating though they've been seen together at several occasions. They last were seen together dining with Nick's famous brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas also with country music singer Taylor Swift.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen