Nicolas Cage On-Board Supernatural 'Season of the Witch'
Nicolas Cage has teamed up again with his "Gone in 60 Seconds" director Dominic Sena to tackle a new project unlike they have done previously. Both of them are up for "Season of the Witch", a supernatural-themed thriller that will be produced by Ryan Kavanaugh's Relativity Media and Atlas Entertainment.
Cage in particular will play a knight in the 14th century who guards a girl who is highly-suspected as the witch who causes the Black Plague. His and his companions' objective is to get the girl to a mountain abbey of monks who specialize in exorcising demons.
Production will begin in early November in both Austria and Hungary. Taking the seats as producers are Charles Roven and Alex Gartner, the former who backed up Cage's "City of Angels".
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball