Nicolas Cage On-Board Supernatural 'Season of the Witch'
Nicolas Cage has teamed up again with his "Gone in 60 Seconds" director Dominic Sena to tackle a new project unlike they have done previously. Both of them are up for "Season of the Witch", a supernatural-themed thriller that will be produced by Ryan Kavanaugh's Relativity Media and Atlas Entertainment.
Cage in particular will play a knight in the 14th century who guards a girl who is highly-suspected as the witch who causes the Black Plague. His and his companions' objective is to get the girl to a mountain abbey of monks who specialize in exorcising demons.
Production will begin in early November in both Austria and Hungary. Taking the seats as producers are Charles Roven and Alex Gartner, the former who backed up Cage's "City of Angels".
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.