Nicolas Cage On-Board Supernatural 'Season of the Witch'
Nicolas Cage has teamed up again with his "Gone in 60 Seconds" director Dominic Sena to tackle a new project unlike they have done previously. Both of them are up for "Season of the Witch", a supernatural-themed thriller that will be produced by Ryan Kavanaugh's Relativity Media and Atlas Entertainment.
Cage in particular will play a knight in the 14th century who guards a girl who is highly-suspected as the witch who causes the Black Plague. His and his companions' objective is to get the girl to a mountain abbey of monks who specialize in exorcising demons.
Production will begin in early November in both Austria and Hungary. Taking the seats as producers are Charles Roven and Alex Gartner, the former who backed up Cage's "City of Angels".
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date