Nicolas Cage On-Board Supernatural 'Season of the Witch'
Nicolas Cage has teamed up again with his "Gone in 60 Seconds" director Dominic Sena to tackle a new project unlike they have done previously. Both of them are up for "Season of the Witch", a supernatural-themed thriller that will be produced by Ryan Kavanaugh's Relativity Media and Atlas Entertainment.
Cage in particular will play a knight in the 14th century who guards a girl who is highly-suspected as the witch who causes the Black Plague. His and his companions' objective is to get the girl to a mountain abbey of monks who specialize in exorcising demons.
Production will begin in early November in both Austria and Hungary. Taking the seats as producers are Charles Roven and Alex Gartner, the former who backed up Cage's "City of Angels".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'