Jonas Brothers Talk Muffin, Music, Tour, and Dating Celebrities
Taking to their MySpace blog yet again Sunday, September 21 to answer more questions coming from their fans, Jonas Brothers discussed everything from their favorite muffin to being compared to The Beatles to dating celebrities. In a post on their MySpace blog, the latest of their "Ask Us Anything" project, the brothers answered questions come Nikki and Taylor.
On the possibility of them having another video chat, they admitted to have been "trying to work out details for a live chat right now." They wrote, "We know that there have been a lot of rumors about a live chat. We will let everyone know through MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, YouTube, etc."
Furthermore admitting that they haven't changed at all now that they are famous, the brothers explained "We are a whole lot more busy. We feel like we are the same people. For us it doesn't matter how many opportunities come our way ... family is still most important. Staying grounded is also very important."
Finding it as an "honor" that they're compared to music legend, The Beatles, they insisted "we definitely DO NOT compare ourselves to the Beatles. They are our idols. We look to them as a source of inspiration but we don't think anyone will have the impact that the Beatles have had on music."
And when it comes to dating question, Jonas Brothers openly wrote that they thought dating celebrities wouldn't always create drama. "A lot of the celebrities we have met are normal people too. It really depends on the person. You can have drama with anyone if they are prone to drama," they stated. Being asked if they like muffin, they blogged "Yes. Love muffins. Favorites are BLUEBERRY."
In addition to those matters, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas also blogged about their favorite memory during the "Burning Up" tour, the camp rock contest, and some others, all of which can be read on their MySpace blog.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?