Jonas Brothers Talk Muffin, Music, Tour, and Dating Celebrities
Taking to their MySpace blog yet again Sunday, September 21 to answer more questions coming from their fans, Jonas Brothers discussed everything from their favorite muffin to being compared to The Beatles to dating celebrities. In a post on their MySpace blog, the latest of their "Ask Us Anything" project, the brothers answered questions come Nikki and Taylor.
On the possibility of them having another video chat, they admitted to have been "trying to work out details for a live chat right now." They wrote, "We know that there have been a lot of rumors about a live chat. We will let everyone know through MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, YouTube, etc."
Furthermore admitting that they haven't changed at all now that they are famous, the brothers explained "We are a whole lot more busy. We feel like we are the same people. For us it doesn't matter how many opportunities come our way ... family is still most important. Staying grounded is also very important."
Finding it as an "honor" that they're compared to music legend, The Beatles, they insisted "we definitely DO NOT compare ourselves to the Beatles. They are our idols. We look to them as a source of inspiration but we don't think anyone will have the impact that the Beatles have had on music."
And when it comes to dating question, Jonas Brothers openly wrote that they thought dating celebrities wouldn't always create drama. "A lot of the celebrities we have met are normal people too. It really depends on the person. You can have drama with anyone if they are prone to drama," they stated. Being asked if they like muffin, they blogged "Yes. Love muffins. Favorites are BLUEBERRY."
In addition to those matters, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas also blogged about their favorite memory during the "Burning Up" tour, the camp rock contest, and some others, all of which can be read on their MySpace blog.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl