Jonas Brothers Talk Muffin, Music, Tour, and Dating Celebrities
Taking to their MySpace blog yet again Sunday, September 21 to answer more questions coming from their fans, Jonas Brothers discussed everything from their favorite muffin to being compared to The Beatles to dating celebrities. In a post on their MySpace blog, the latest of their "Ask Us Anything" project, the brothers answered questions come Nikki and Taylor.
On the possibility of them having another video chat, they admitted to have been "trying to work out details for a live chat right now." They wrote, "We know that there have been a lot of rumors about a live chat. We will let everyone know through MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, YouTube, etc."
Furthermore admitting that they haven't changed at all now that they are famous, the brothers explained "We are a whole lot more busy. We feel like we are the same people. For us it doesn't matter how many opportunities come our way ... family is still most important. Staying grounded is also very important."
Finding it as an "honor" that they're compared to music legend, The Beatles, they insisted "we definitely DO NOT compare ourselves to the Beatles. They are our idols. We look to them as a source of inspiration but we don't think anyone will have the impact that the Beatles have had on music."
And when it comes to dating question, Jonas Brothers openly wrote that they thought dating celebrities wouldn't always create drama. "A lot of the celebrities we have met are normal people too. It really depends on the person. You can have drama with anyone if they are prone to drama," they stated. Being asked if they like muffin, they blogged "Yes. Love muffins. Favorites are BLUEBERRY."
In addition to those matters, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas also blogged about their favorite memory during the "Burning Up" tour, the camp rock contest, and some others, all of which can be read on their MySpace blog.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!