Preview of 'Cold Case' Episode 6.01: Glory Days
Nearing its new season premiere, "Cold Case" has provided a sneak peek into its first episode. The CBS film drama will open its sixth season on Sunday, September 28 at 9:00 P.M. with "Glory Days" as the season opener.
The team of investigators revisits an old case by re-opening a 1973 murder tragedy that happened to a football player. The team then discovers that the murder may actually take place earlier than they thought.
On other news, recently Entertainment Weekly's Ausiello Files revealed that the series' producers are looking for an actress who looks like "I Kissed a Girl" singer Katy Perry to play a successful '50s pinup girl. Her murder case goes under the rug swept for 55 long years.
Cold Case 6.01 Preview:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance