Preview of 'Cold Case' Episode 6.01: Glory Days
Nearing its new season premiere, "Cold Case" has provided a sneak peek into its first episode. The CBS film drama will open its sixth season on Sunday, September 28 at 9:00 P.M. with "Glory Days" as the season opener.
The team of investigators revisits an old case by re-opening a 1973 murder tragedy that happened to a football player. The team then discovers that the murder may actually take place earlier than they thought.
On other news, recently Entertainment Weekly's Ausiello Files revealed that the series' producers are looking for an actress who looks like "I Kissed a Girl" singer Katy Perry to play a successful '50s pinup girl. Her murder case goes under the rug swept for 55 long years.
Cold Case 6.01 Preview:
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture