Ne-Yo Works on New Music With Marilyn Manson
Ne-Yo reportedly decides to postpone the recording session with The Pussycat Dolls to focus on a music project with Marilyn Manson. "We're about to go into the studio together. I've wanted to work with him for ages and his people reached out to me when they heard," he says about his plan.
Speaking of the concept that he tries to bring out with Marilyn, the "Miss Independent" singer admits that he actually has no clue about the direction of their music. "I have no idea what the music will sound like or what direction we'll take, but it will be really cool," he explains. "We're obviously two separate sides of the musical extreme but that's what makes it exciting. People might think it's a strange collaboration, I don't."
In a further explanation, he assures his fans that though he doesn't map out the music that he and Marilyn will work on together, he will still be himself with his own style. "But don't worry, you won't see me adopting his style. I don't think you'll ever see me in makeup," he adds in a statement.
Furthermore, when asked about his collaboration with Michael Jackson that he has announced earlier, he says that the new materials are still in the work. "I'm submitting songs for the record, and I know a few other people are," he states. "But I don't know what he's keeping, I don't know what he's recording."
More Ne-Yo News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses