Leighton Meester Named No. 1 Hottest Star on TV
Portraying the role of Blair Cornelia Waldorf, the main character of the "Gossip Girl" series, earns Leighton Meester not only fame, but also the predicate of Fall TV's Hottest Star. The small screen hottie has been chosen the first in a poll of Fall TV's Hottest Stars compiled by FHM Online.
"As bad girl Blair Waldorf in this year's breakout hit, Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester has stolen the spotlight with her mind-blowing good looks and amazing performance," FHM Online U.S. Editor JR Futrell said of her. "While you may not be hooked yet, Gossip Girl is one of the sexiest shows on TV, and Leighton is quickly becoming one Hollywood's fastest rising stars."
Meester, who has starred in several other TV series other than "Gossip Girl," was named by Vanity Fair as one of Today's Hot Young Things in its August 2008 issue. She also made it to the cover of Lucky magazine as TV's Best Dressed New Star.
The second Fall TV's Hottest Star according to FHM Online is Hayden Panettiere. The "Heroes" star is followed close behind by actress Madeline Zima of "Californication". Others who make the cut of FHM Online's Fall TV's Hottest Stars are:
- Leighton Meester, "Gossip Girl"
- Hayden Panettiere, "Heroes"
- Madeline Zima, "Californication"
- Deanna Russo, "Knight Rider"
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler, "Entourage"
- Jaime King, "Gary Unmarried"
- Summer Glau, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
- Kaley Cuoco, "The Big Bang Theory"
- Dania Ramirez, "Heroes"
- Eva Longoria, "Desperate Housewives"
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation