Leighton Meester Named No. 1 Hottest Star on TV
Portraying the role of Blair Cornelia Waldorf, the main character of the "Gossip Girl" series, earns Leighton Meester not only fame, but also the predicate of Fall TV's Hottest Star. The small screen hottie has been chosen the first in a poll of Fall TV's Hottest Stars compiled by FHM Online.
"As bad girl Blair Waldorf in this year's breakout hit, Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester has stolen the spotlight with her mind-blowing good looks and amazing performance," FHM Online U.S. Editor JR Futrell said of her. "While you may not be hooked yet, Gossip Girl is one of the sexiest shows on TV, and Leighton is quickly becoming one Hollywood's fastest rising stars."
Meester, who has starred in several other TV series other than "Gossip Girl," was named by Vanity Fair as one of Today's Hot Young Things in its August 2008 issue. She also made it to the cover of Lucky magazine as TV's Best Dressed New Star.
The second Fall TV's Hottest Star according to FHM Online is Hayden Panettiere. The "Heroes" star is followed close behind by actress Madeline Zima of "Californication". Others who make the cut of FHM Online's Fall TV's Hottest Stars are:
- Leighton Meester, "Gossip Girl"
- Hayden Panettiere, "Heroes"
- Madeline Zima, "Californication"
- Deanna Russo, "Knight Rider"
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler, "Entourage"
- Jaime King, "Gary Unmarried"
- Summer Glau, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
- Kaley Cuoco, "The Big Bang Theory"
- Dania Ramirez, "Heroes"
- Eva Longoria, "Desperate Housewives"
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does