Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'Womanizer'
Britney Spears' new song called "Womanizer" has been leaked. Raising a ton of doubt about its authenticity, the 37-second snippet shows off a bouncy dance track that features sexy lyrics, with the singer singing, "Boy don't try to front/I know just what gets you off".
The leaked song was actually set to hit the airplay on September 22, but it was briefly posted on the website of Nashville radio station before removed at the label's request. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear on Britney's eagerly-anticipated effort "Circus", which is due for release on December 2 to coincide with her 27th birthday.
Speaking of her upcoming sixth major studio set, Britney describes it as her best work ever. Producers and writers who contribute their work in the album include Max Martin, who helped her making some hit singles, including "...Baby One More Time" and Bloodshy & Avant, who produced the big VMAs winner, "Piece of Me".
More Britney Spears News
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72