Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'Womanizer'
Britney Spears' new song called "Womanizer" has been leaked. Raising a ton of doubt about its authenticity, the 37-second snippet shows off a bouncy dance track that features sexy lyrics, with the singer singing, "Boy don't try to front/I know just what gets you off".
The leaked song was actually set to hit the airplay on September 22, but it was briefly posted on the website of Nashville radio station before removed at the label's request. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear on Britney's eagerly-anticipated effort "Circus", which is due for release on December 2 to coincide with her 27th birthday.
Speaking of her upcoming sixth major studio set, Britney describes it as her best work ever. Producers and writers who contribute their work in the album include Max Martin, who helped her making some hit singles, including "...Baby One More Time" and Bloodshy & Avant, who produced the big VMAs winner, "Piece of Me".
More Britney Spears News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation