Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'Womanizer'
Britney Spears' new song called "Womanizer" has been leaked. Raising a ton of doubt about its authenticity, the 37-second snippet shows off a bouncy dance track that features sexy lyrics, with the singer singing, "Boy don't try to front/I know just what gets you off".
The leaked song was actually set to hit the airplay on September 22, but it was briefly posted on the website of Nashville radio station before removed at the label's request. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear on Britney's eagerly-anticipated effort "Circus", which is due for release on December 2 to coincide with her 27th birthday.
Speaking of her upcoming sixth major studio set, Britney describes it as her best work ever. Producers and writers who contribute their work in the album include Max Martin, who helped her making some hit singles, including "...Baby One More Time" and Bloodshy & Avant, who produced the big VMAs winner, "Piece of Me".
More Britney Spears News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts