Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'Womanizer'
Britney Spears' new song called "Womanizer" has been leaked. Raising a ton of doubt about its authenticity, the 37-second snippet shows off a bouncy dance track that features sexy lyrics, with the singer singing, "Boy don't try to front/I know just what gets you off".
The leaked song was actually set to hit the airplay on September 22, but it was briefly posted on the website of Nashville radio station before removed at the label's request. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear on Britney's eagerly-anticipated effort "Circus", which is due for release on December 2 to coincide with her 27th birthday.
Speaking of her upcoming sixth major studio set, Britney describes it as her best work ever. Producers and writers who contribute their work in the album include Max Martin, who helped her making some hit singles, including "...Baby One More Time" and Bloodshy & Avant, who produced the big VMAs winner, "Piece of Me".
More Britney Spears News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle