Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'Womanizer'
Britney Spears' new song called "Womanizer" has been leaked. Raising a ton of doubt about its authenticity, the 37-second snippet shows off a bouncy dance track that features sexy lyrics, with the singer singing, "Boy don't try to front/I know just what gets you off".
The leaked song was actually set to hit the airplay on September 22, but it was briefly posted on the website of Nashville radio station before removed at the label's request. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear on Britney's eagerly-anticipated effort "Circus", which is due for release on December 2 to coincide with her 27th birthday.
Speaking of her upcoming sixth major studio set, Britney describes it as her best work ever. Producers and writers who contribute their work in the album include Max Martin, who helped her making some hit singles, including "...Baby One More Time" and Bloodshy & Avant, who produced the big VMAs winner, "Piece of Me".
More Britney Spears News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story