Gisele Bundchen Auctions Off Sparkling Jewels from Famous Ex-Lover
Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen is planning to make a donation by selling her personal collection of sparkling jewels, which she got from her ex-boyfriend, at an auction. She will be selling a 3.35 carat colored Sabbadini diamond ring as well as a 6 carat diamond pendant necklace, rumored to be gifts from a famous ex-lover, as part of "Jewels: The New York Sale" auction at Christie's.
It has been claimed that the ring is expected to sold between $15,000 to $20,000, while the necklace worth between $120,000 to $150,000. The jewelries are scheduled to hit the auction block on October 15 later this year.
And while Gisele has yet commented on the report, talk has been mounting that she will donate a portion of proceeds from the auction to the Russell Simmons-co-founded charity Diamond Empowerment Fund, which provides educational funding to diamond-producing countries in Africa.
Gisele currently is dating football player Tom Brady. The couple have been together since last year. Prior to that she's been highly publicized for her relationship with movie hunk Leonardo DiCaprio. It remains unknown from who she got the jewels that are put on auction block.
Have a peek at Gisele's bling at Christie's.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding