Gisele Bundchen Auctions Off Sparkling Jewels from Famous Ex-Lover
Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen is planning to make a donation by selling her personal collection of sparkling jewels, which she got from her ex-boyfriend, at an auction. She will be selling a 3.35 carat colored Sabbadini diamond ring as well as a 6 carat diamond pendant necklace, rumored to be gifts from a famous ex-lover, as part of "Jewels: The New York Sale" auction at Christie's.
It has been claimed that the ring is expected to sold between $15,000 to $20,000, while the necklace worth between $120,000 to $150,000. The jewelries are scheduled to hit the auction block on October 15 later this year.
And while Gisele has yet commented on the report, talk has been mounting that she will donate a portion of proceeds from the auction to the Russell Simmons-co-founded charity Diamond Empowerment Fund, which provides educational funding to diamond-producing countries in Africa.
Gisele currently is dating football player Tom Brady. The couple have been together since last year. Prior to that she's been highly publicized for her relationship with movie hunk Leonardo DiCaprio. It remains unknown from who she got the jewels that are put on auction block.
Have a peek at Gisele's bling at Christie's.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head