Gisele Bundchen Auctions Off Sparkling Jewels from Famous Ex-Lover
Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen is planning to make a donation by selling her personal collection of sparkling jewels, which she got from her ex-boyfriend, at an auction. She will be selling a 3.35 carat colored Sabbadini diamond ring as well as a 6 carat diamond pendant necklace, rumored to be gifts from a famous ex-lover, as part of "Jewels: The New York Sale" auction at Christie's.
It has been claimed that the ring is expected to sold between $15,000 to $20,000, while the necklace worth between $120,000 to $150,000. The jewelries are scheduled to hit the auction block on October 15 later this year.
And while Gisele has yet commented on the report, talk has been mounting that she will donate a portion of proceeds from the auction to the Russell Simmons-co-founded charity Diamond Empowerment Fund, which provides educational funding to diamond-producing countries in Africa.
Gisele currently is dating football player Tom Brady. The couple have been together since last year. Prior to that she's been highly publicized for her relationship with movie hunk Leonardo DiCaprio. It remains unknown from who she got the jewels that are put on auction block.
Have a peek at Gisele's bling at Christie's.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'