Sneak Peek of 'America's Next Top Model' Episode 11.05
On September 24 at 8/7c, the contestants of the "America's Next Top Model" will be challenged to walk on the runway with their eyes in a blind-fold. Most of the contestants say that they are freaked out with the unexpected challenge.
Titled "Fierce Eyes", the upcoming episode for The CW's reality TV program will show off the contestants wearing the finest clothes from famous designers and walking on the runway. At the same time, they also have to compete with each other to survive from the elimination that will be announced at the end of the show.
In the previous episode, the contestants were asked to record their makeover process in a 30-minutes commercial without a script. Hannah's commercial was the best and she earned spot on the CoverGirl website and a $1,000 Wal Mart gift card. Meanwhile, Brittany had to go home for being too commercial and not exhibiting intensity in her photos.
More America's Next Top Model News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'
- 'Supergirl': Katie McGrath Upped to Series Regular in Season 3