Sneak Peek of 'America's Next Top Model' Episode 11.05
On September 24 at 8/7c, the contestants of the "America's Next Top Model" will be challenged to walk on the runway with their eyes in a blind-fold. Most of the contestants say that they are freaked out with the unexpected challenge.
Titled "Fierce Eyes", the upcoming episode for The CW's reality TV program will show off the contestants wearing the finest clothes from famous designers and walking on the runway. At the same time, they also have to compete with each other to survive from the elimination that will be announced at the end of the show.
In the previous episode, the contestants were asked to record their makeover process in a 30-minutes commercial without a script. Hannah's commercial was the best and she earned spot on the CoverGirl website and a $1,000 Wal Mart gift card. Meanwhile, Brittany had to go home for being too commercial and not exhibiting intensity in her photos.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard