Sneak Peek of 'America's Next Top Model' Episode 11.05
On September 24 at 8/7c, the contestants of the "America's Next Top Model" will be challenged to walk on the runway with their eyes in a blind-fold. Most of the contestants say that they are freaked out with the unexpected challenge.
Titled "Fierce Eyes", the upcoming episode for The CW's reality TV program will show off the contestants wearing the finest clothes from famous designers and walking on the runway. At the same time, they also have to compete with each other to survive from the elimination that will be announced at the end of the show.
In the previous episode, the contestants were asked to record their makeover process in a 30-minutes commercial without a script. Hannah's commercial was the best and she earned spot on the CoverGirl website and a $1,000 Wal Mart gift card. Meanwhile, Brittany had to go home for being too commercial and not exhibiting intensity in her photos.
More America's Next Top Model News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame