Sneak Peek of 'America's Next Top Model' Episode 11.05
On September 24 at 8/7c, the contestants of the "America's Next Top Model" will be challenged to walk on the runway with their eyes in a blind-fold. Most of the contestants say that they are freaked out with the unexpected challenge.
Titled "Fierce Eyes", the upcoming episode for The CW's reality TV program will show off the contestants wearing the finest clothes from famous designers and walking on the runway. At the same time, they also have to compete with each other to survive from the elimination that will be announced at the end of the show.
In the previous episode, the contestants were asked to record their makeover process in a 30-minutes commercial without a script. Hannah's commercial was the best and she earned spot on the CoverGirl website and a $1,000 Wal Mart gift card. Meanwhile, Brittany had to go home for being too commercial and not exhibiting intensity in her photos.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5