Sneak Peek of 'America's Next Top Model' Episode 11.05
On September 24 at 8/7c, the contestants of the "America's Next Top Model" will be challenged to walk on the runway with their eyes in a blind-fold. Most of the contestants say that they are freaked out with the unexpected challenge.
Titled "Fierce Eyes", the upcoming episode for The CW's reality TV program will show off the contestants wearing the finest clothes from famous designers and walking on the runway. At the same time, they also have to compete with each other to survive from the elimination that will be announced at the end of the show.
In the previous episode, the contestants were asked to record their makeover process in a 30-minutes commercial without a script. Hannah's commercial was the best and she earned spot on the CoverGirl website and a $1,000 Wal Mart gift card. Meanwhile, Brittany had to go home for being too commercial and not exhibiting intensity in her photos.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017