No Porn Star Role for Anna Faris
Anna Faris won't be seen as a porn star any time soon. To Moviehole on Thursday, September 18, the actress revealed that she has dropped her involvement in a biopic flick entitled "Inferno". Stating that she will still stick to comedies, she further confessed that the role as iconic porn actress Linda Lovelace is too dramatic and heavy for her at this stage.
Lovelace whose real name is Linda Boreman claimed her fame in the '70s after she starred in 1972 hardcore porn film called "Deep Throat". Later on, she became a spokeswoman for the anti-pornography movement. In 2002, she died from massive trauma and internal injuries she sustained after a car crash in Colorado.
Meanwhile, "Inferno" is set to be directed by Matthew Wilder and produced by Marvin V. Acuna, Randy Becker, Jordan Gertner, Chris Hanley and Heidi Jo Markel. The flick has yet to have any writer attached to it. In 2008, another Lovelace's biopic was also brought up with Courtney Love attached to star. The production of the project entitled "Deep Throat" was stalled.
On Faris, she has recently been seen starring as a playboy bunny kicked out from the playboy mansion in "The House Bunny". In it, she stars alongside Emma Stone, Katharine McPhee, Rumer Willis and many others. Released on October 22, the comedy flick from Columbia Pictures has so far collected $42.7 million nationwide.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death