No Porn Star Role for Anna Faris
Anna Faris won't be seen as a porn star any time soon. To Moviehole on Thursday, September 18, the actress revealed that she has dropped her involvement in a biopic flick entitled "Inferno". Stating that she will still stick to comedies, she further confessed that the role as iconic porn actress Linda Lovelace is too dramatic and heavy for her at this stage.
Lovelace whose real name is Linda Boreman claimed her fame in the '70s after she starred in 1972 hardcore porn film called "Deep Throat". Later on, she became a spokeswoman for the anti-pornography movement. In 2002, she died from massive trauma and internal injuries she sustained after a car crash in Colorado.
Meanwhile, "Inferno" is set to be directed by Matthew Wilder and produced by Marvin V. Acuna, Randy Becker, Jordan Gertner, Chris Hanley and Heidi Jo Markel. The flick has yet to have any writer attached to it. In 2008, another Lovelace's biopic was also brought up with Courtney Love attached to star. The production of the project entitled "Deep Throat" was stalled.
On Faris, she has recently been seen starring as a playboy bunny kicked out from the playboy mansion in "The House Bunny". In it, she stars alongside Emma Stone, Katharine McPhee, Rumer Willis and many others. Released on October 22, the comedy flick from Columbia Pictures has so far collected $42.7 million nationwide.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?