Foo Fighters to Take Timeout From Music
Dave Grohl recently announces that Foo Fighters plot to put their roadshow on pause and take a temporary break from the music industry. "We've never really taken a long break," Dave tells BBC. "I think it's time."
When asked about the trigger of the break, Dave says that they have lost their excitement to make music. "If you start feeling stagnant, like you're doing the same thing over and over again," he states. "It just loses that excitement or that charm, you know. You don't want to feel like you're doing the same thing over and over and over again."
Elaborating their plan, the band's frontman continues saying that they will "come back when people really miss" them. "After doing Wembley, we shouldn't come back there for, like, 10 years," the vocalist adds. "We're over there every year, every summer."
Assuring fans that the vacation will not be their "forever", the band's bassist, Nate Mendel, says that they just need some spaces for fresh ideas before entering the recording room again. "We haven't written our 'Hotel California' yet," Nate explains. "I still think that we have better music to write and we're still figuring it out. We've got some room to grow and I think we haven't made our best album yet and that's the thing that we really need to achieve."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'