Third 'After Dark Horrorfest' Pushed Back
The third annual After Dark Horrorfest '8 Films to Die For' event has been postponed. Reported firstly by Shock Till You Drop, the horror film festival featuring eight independent horror movies from After Dark Films is now scheduled to be kicked off on January 9, 2009 and wrapped up on January 15, 2009. The new dates put the special event to be started a week after its original plan on January 2 to 9.
Putting the revised dates aside, the organizers of the event have revealed where Horrorfest takes place, letting out the 30 cities which have been selected for the event. The list include Atlanta, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, San Diego, Washington, DC and New York. The rest of the city listing can be read at Horrorfest's official site.
So far, five horror films have been enlisted on the line-up of '8 Films to Die For'. They are "The Broken", "Slaughter (2009)", "Perkins 14", "The Butterfly Effect: Revelation" and "From Within". Other movies to take the remaining three vacant slots have yet to be announced. In the meantime, the submission for the third Miss Horrorfest will still be opened until October 17.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'