Third 'After Dark Horrorfest' Pushed Back
The third annual After Dark Horrorfest '8 Films to Die For' event has been postponed. Reported firstly by Shock Till You Drop, the horror film festival featuring eight independent horror movies from After Dark Films is now scheduled to be kicked off on January 9, 2009 and wrapped up on January 15, 2009. The new dates put the special event to be started a week after its original plan on January 2 to 9.
Putting the revised dates aside, the organizers of the event have revealed where Horrorfest takes place, letting out the 30 cities which have been selected for the event. The list include Atlanta, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, San Diego, Washington, DC and New York. The rest of the city listing can be read at Horrorfest's official site.
So far, five horror films have been enlisted on the line-up of '8 Films to Die For'. They are "The Broken", "Slaughter (2009)", "Perkins 14", "The Butterfly Effect: Revelation" and "From Within". Other movies to take the remaining three vacant slots have yet to be announced. In the meantime, the submission for the third Miss Horrorfest will still be opened until October 17.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami