Noel Gallagher Slams Jack White and Alicia Keys' 007 Theme Song
Noel Gallagher is upset when producers of "Quantum of Solace" hire American artists Jack White and Alicia Keys to record the soundtrack for the movie, which will hit the theater on November 14. The Oasis member reveals his outrage when saying, "It's a pisstake that the greatest British agent of all time has to be soundtracked by a bunch of f***** Americans."
Furthermore, the guitarist says that he is even more disappointed because he has actually crafted some great tunes for the forthcoming film. "I've written a couple of theme tunes ... The latest one that I wrote, I listened back to it thinking, ... That'd make a f***** great Bond theme," he adds.
Beside eying for James Bond theme song, Noel also admits that he wants to take timeout from his band in order to embark on a solo career by releasing a debut album. "I'd like for us to do separate projects after this record ("Dig Out Your Soul"). We'd all have to agree on it, so it will probably never happen."
In a further statement, Noel says that he has already had some new materials for his project. "I've got loads of new songs. Somewhat predictably, they're all brilliant," he reveals. However, there is no words whether the songs that he wants to place in his debut album are the same songs that he planned for "Quantum of Solace".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance