Noel Gallagher Slams Jack White and Alicia Keys' 007 Theme Song
Noel Gallagher is upset when producers of "Quantum of Solace" hire American artists Jack White and Alicia Keys to record the soundtrack for the movie, which will hit the theater on November 14. The Oasis member reveals his outrage when saying, "It's a pisstake that the greatest British agent of all time has to be soundtracked by a bunch of f***** Americans."
Furthermore, the guitarist says that he is even more disappointed because he has actually crafted some great tunes for the forthcoming film. "I've written a couple of theme tunes ... The latest one that I wrote, I listened back to it thinking, ... That'd make a f***** great Bond theme," he adds.
Beside eying for James Bond theme song, Noel also admits that he wants to take timeout from his band in order to embark on a solo career by releasing a debut album. "I'd like for us to do separate projects after this record ("Dig Out Your Soul"). We'd all have to agree on it, so it will probably never happen."
In a further statement, Noel says that he has already had some new materials for his project. "I've got loads of new songs. Somewhat predictably, they're all brilliant," he reveals. However, there is no words whether the songs that he wants to place in his debut album are the same songs that he planned for "Quantum of Solace".
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child