Noel Gallagher Slams Jack White and Alicia Keys' 007 Theme Song
Noel Gallagher is upset when producers of "Quantum of Solace" hire American artists Jack White and Alicia Keys to record the soundtrack for the movie, which will hit the theater on November 14. The Oasis member reveals his outrage when saying, "It's a pisstake that the greatest British agent of all time has to be soundtracked by a bunch of f***** Americans."
Furthermore, the guitarist says that he is even more disappointed because he has actually crafted some great tunes for the forthcoming film. "I've written a couple of theme tunes ... The latest one that I wrote, I listened back to it thinking, ... That'd make a f***** great Bond theme," he adds.
Beside eying for James Bond theme song, Noel also admits that he wants to take timeout from his band in order to embark on a solo career by releasing a debut album. "I'd like for us to do separate projects after this record ("Dig Out Your Soul"). We'd all have to agree on it, so it will probably never happen."
In a further statement, Noel says that he has already had some new materials for his project. "I've got loads of new songs. Somewhat predictably, they're all brilliant," he reveals. However, there is no words whether the songs that he wants to place in his debut album are the same songs that he planned for "Quantum of Solace".
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young