will.i.am and KT Tunstall Team Up for Charity Anthems
Rapper will.i.am is scheduled to team up with Scottish singer KT Tunstall and Guy Berryman of Coldplay in order to record a fund-raising album as a tribute to surviving indigenous people. Other musicians to contribute in the effort include Jason Mraz, Hot Chip, and English multi-instrumentalist musician Mike Oldfield.
Furthermore, in an attempt to support the album, the Coldplay bassists and a-ha have formed a new band called Apparatjik. Commenting on their offshoot new band, Guy says, "Everyone asks what inspired us, what we've been trying to steal and what we listened to as we were growing up. The first band I loved was a-ha."
Instead of listed in a single CD, the songs, that the big stars currently work on, will appear in two different CDs and both will be released on October 6. The first one is titled "Amazon" and it will feature songs inspired by Bruce Parry's new BBC2 telly series with the same name. Meanwhile, the second CD will be called "Tribe" and it is a collection of dance/experimental songs which all use samples of music which Bruce recorded when living with indigenous people during the making of his hugely popular BBC show.
More will.i.am News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer