Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson Dubbed Perfect for Playboy Cover
Getting better with age, Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson are two perfect choices to be featured on the cover of Playboy magazine, the men's magazine's boss Hugh Hefner reportedly said. He is setting his sights on both movie beauties, considering them to be fitting the bill perfectly to become its cover girls.
"We don't go for glamor - what we are looking for is a very natural girl-next-door look," Hugh told Pop Tarts on the criteria he's looking for in a lady in order to be featured on his magazine's cover. "I think that's what set things at the very beginning - what set the Playmate centrefolds apart."
This isn't the first time that Hugh utters his willingness to have Jolie appearing on Playboy's cover. He named the actress as his dream model back in 2006. "I'm hoping to bump into Angelina Jolie to get her to do Playboy after she has had the baby," he said at the time.
Jolie has no comment on Hugh's statement. She currently has been keeping herself away from the spotlight, presumably to take care for her newborn twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, whom she has with actor partner Brad Pitt. The power couple recently made a $2 million donation to help building a center, named after their adopted daughter Zahara, in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa to treat AIDS orphans and develop a program to treat drug-resistant tuberculosis.
Scarlett, as well, also offers no words on Hugh's praise for her. She's keeping herself busy these days with social causes, starring in a public service announcement to promote cell phone recycling and visiting AIDS clinics in African nation of Rwanda.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars