Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson Dubbed Perfect for Playboy Cover
Getting better with age, Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson are two perfect choices to be featured on the cover of Playboy magazine, the men's magazine's boss Hugh Hefner reportedly said. He is setting his sights on both movie beauties, considering them to be fitting the bill perfectly to become its cover girls.
"We don't go for glamor - what we are looking for is a very natural girl-next-door look," Hugh told Pop Tarts on the criteria he's looking for in a lady in order to be featured on his magazine's cover. "I think that's what set things at the very beginning - what set the Playmate centrefolds apart."
This isn't the first time that Hugh utters his willingness to have Jolie appearing on Playboy's cover. He named the actress as his dream model back in 2006. "I'm hoping to bump into Angelina Jolie to get her to do Playboy after she has had the baby," he said at the time.
Jolie has no comment on Hugh's statement. She currently has been keeping herself away from the spotlight, presumably to take care for her newborn twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, whom she has with actor partner Brad Pitt. The power couple recently made a $2 million donation to help building a center, named after their adopted daughter Zahara, in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa to treat AIDS orphans and develop a program to treat drug-resistant tuberculosis.
Scarlett, as well, also offers no words on Hugh's praise for her. She's keeping herself busy these days with social causes, starring in a public service announcement to promote cell phone recycling and visiting AIDS clinics in African nation of Rwanda.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics