'Synecdoche, New York' Trailer Premieres
The first trailer to Charlie Kaufman's directorial debut "Synecdoche, New York" has been uncovered via Yahoo. Providing introduction to the characters, the footage focuses on Philip Seymour Hoffman's character Caden Cotard and the problems he is dealing with.
The drama film from Sony Pictures Classics follows Cotard, a theater director in Schenectady, New York, whose life seems to be dreary. Struggling with the women in his life and his mysterious condition which shuts down each of his autonomic functions, he buries himself in a new project, striving to create a theatrical masterpiece inside an enormous abandoned warehouse.
Featuring also the likes of Samantha Morton, Michelle Williams, Catherine Keener, Emily Watson, Hope Davis, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Dianne Wiest, "Synecdoche" has been screened at the 61st Annual Cannes Film Festival as one of the In Competition movies. Directed, penned and produced by Kaufman, the screenwriter of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", it gets its limited release on October 24.
"Synecdoche, New York" Trailer:
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal