'Synecdoche, New York' Trailer Premieres
The first trailer to Charlie Kaufman's directorial debut "Synecdoche, New York" has been uncovered via Yahoo. Providing introduction to the characters, the footage focuses on Philip Seymour Hoffman's character Caden Cotard and the problems he is dealing with.
The drama film from Sony Pictures Classics follows Cotard, a theater director in Schenectady, New York, whose life seems to be dreary. Struggling with the women in his life and his mysterious condition which shuts down each of his autonomic functions, he buries himself in a new project, striving to create a theatrical masterpiece inside an enormous abandoned warehouse.
Featuring also the likes of Samantha Morton, Michelle Williams, Catherine Keener, Emily Watson, Hope Davis, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Dianne Wiest, "Synecdoche" has been screened at the 61st Annual Cannes Film Festival as one of the In Competition movies. Directed, penned and produced by Kaufman, the screenwriter of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", it gets its limited release on October 24.
"Synecdoche, New York" Trailer:
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered