Danity Kane's Aubrey O'Day Bares Her Breasts in Men's Magazine Complex
Danity Kane's singer Aubrey O'Day is taking her "bad girl" predicate a notch higher, baring her breasts for raunchy poses for the October issue of Complex magazine. Her cover shoot for the men's magazine sees her being photographed in a sexy black dress that almost exposes her left boob.
Also posing for several other pictures, Aubrey is seen inside the publication posing seductively in a stripper pole, sticking her tongue out to lick the iron while having one of her naked breasts pressed into it. Greater than both pics, the other pic even features her posing only in her knickers, covering her naked breasts with both of her hands.
In her very insightful interview with Complex, Aubrey talks about everything from her favorite star to having sex on her period and the type of porn she likes. Finding it okay to be called "a whore and the party animal and the dumb girl" for the rest of her career, she insists "I love who I am. You're going to have to interpret me however you're going to interpret me." Furthermore telling the magazine that she loves porn very much and even idolizes her best pal, retired porn star Jenna Jameson, Aubrey refuses to star in porn movies though, reasoning "I'd like to keep my sex life personal."
Aubrey's raunchy pics and interview with the October issue of Complex magazine, on newsstands everywhere October 7, can be seen on its official site.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics