Video Premiere: R. Kelly's 'Skin'
A music video for R. Kelly's second single called "Skin" has just been dropped. Produced and penned by himself, the song will be listed in his forthcoming ninth major studio effort, "12 Play: Fourth Quarter", which will hit the stores later before the end of 2008 under the courtesy of Jive Records.
Most recently, the R&B singer reveals his plan to make a live appearance somewhere in Africa. "I've got a few tour offers to go to Africa. (My) management is trying to put it all together and make it right," he says.
Elaborating his statement, the 41-year-old artist explains that in addition to his show, he will be involved in some charity program in the country. "Not just go over there to tour... and really get into things, some humanity stuff. I don't know what that is yet but I want to make it more than just going over there and do a show," he adds in a statement.
R. Kelly's "Skin" music video:
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent