Video Premiere: R. Kelly's 'Skin'
A music video for R. Kelly's second single called "Skin" has just been dropped. Produced and penned by himself, the song will be listed in his forthcoming ninth major studio effort, "12 Play: Fourth Quarter", which will hit the stores later before the end of 2008 under the courtesy of Jive Records.
Most recently, the R&B singer reveals his plan to make a live appearance somewhere in Africa. "I've got a few tour offers to go to Africa. (My) management is trying to put it all together and make it right," he says.
Elaborating his statement, the 41-year-old artist explains that in addition to his show, he will be involved in some charity program in the country. "Not just go over there to tour... and really get into things, some humanity stuff. I don't know what that is yet but I want to make it more than just going over there and do a show," he adds in a statement.
R. Kelly's "Skin" music video:
More R. Kelly News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked