Jonas Brothers Stand for MySpace Music Advertisement
Teen band sensation Jonas Brothers are featured in an outdoor billboard advertisement placed in New York's Time Square. Holding big yellow speaker in his hand, Joe Jonas together with his other brothers show their supports for the launch of MySpace joint venture with some major labels, including Sony BMG, Universal, and Warner Music Group.
Other big names to appear in the outdoor commercial ads are rapper Lil Wayne and M.I.A.. The British singer is shown drinking her soft drink from a plastic glass on the billboard campaign with a bold white statement saying, "Music that makes me move."
Beside teaming up with some major recording companies, MySpace will also sign a deal with a number of advertising partners, including McDonalds, Sony Pictures, State Farm and Toyota. When the agreement is settled, users of the website will be able to stream music on demand, create playlists, and add widget music players to their profiles.
The outdoor commercial ad, which features the Jonas boys can be seen on the news photo (above). Meanwhile, the other ones which have M.I.A. and Lil Wayne can be checked on TechCrunch.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars