Jonas Brothers Stand for MySpace Music Advertisement
Teen band sensation Jonas Brothers are featured in an outdoor billboard advertisement placed in New York's Time Square. Holding big yellow speaker in his hand, Joe Jonas together with his other brothers show their supports for the launch of MySpace joint venture with some major labels, including Sony BMG, Universal, and Warner Music Group.
Other big names to appear in the outdoor commercial ads are rapper Lil Wayne and M.I.A.. The British singer is shown drinking her soft drink from a plastic glass on the billboard campaign with a bold white statement saying, "Music that makes me move."
Beside teaming up with some major recording companies, MySpace will also sign a deal with a number of advertising partners, including McDonalds, Sony Pictures, State Farm and Toyota. When the agreement is settled, users of the website will be able to stream music on demand, create playlists, and add widget music players to their profiles.
The outdoor commercial ad, which features the Jonas boys can be seen on the news photo (above). Meanwhile, the other ones which have M.I.A. and Lil Wayne can be checked on TechCrunch.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!