Jonas Brothers Stand for MySpace Music Advertisement
Teen band sensation Jonas Brothers are featured in an outdoor billboard advertisement placed in New York's Time Square. Holding big yellow speaker in his hand, Joe Jonas together with his other brothers show their supports for the launch of MySpace joint venture with some major labels, including Sony BMG, Universal, and Warner Music Group.
Other big names to appear in the outdoor commercial ads are rapper Lil Wayne and M.I.A.. The British singer is shown drinking her soft drink from a plastic glass on the billboard campaign with a bold white statement saying, "Music that makes me move."
Beside teaming up with some major recording companies, MySpace will also sign a deal with a number of advertising partners, including McDonalds, Sony Pictures, State Farm and Toyota. When the agreement is settled, users of the website will be able to stream music on demand, create playlists, and add widget music players to their profiles.
The outdoor commercial ad, which features the Jonas boys can be seen on the news photo (above). Meanwhile, the other ones which have M.I.A. and Lil Wayne can be checked on TechCrunch.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce