'Privileged' 1.03 Clip: All About What You Really, Really Want
A clip has been given by The CW for the next week's episode of "Privileged". The clip entitled "Breakfast Talk" is taken from the 1.03 episode called "All About What You Really, Really Want" which will air on the network on Tuesday, September 23.
When Rose is told that she will have to repeat her freshman year of high school at the exclusive prep school she and Sage attend, Megan requests a meeting with the headmaster, Jacob Cassidy (guest star David Giuntoli). Jacob turns out to be young and handsome, and Megan is temporarily thrown by the flirtatious vibe between them, but quickly regains her composure and convinces him to give Rose another chance to bring her grades up.
When Rose and Sage skip their tutoring session that evening to party, Megan follows them onto their friend's yacht and tries to lay down the law. Megan sees Will at the party, but she rebuffs his advances and encourages him to continue dating her sister, Lily, whom Megan has been avoiding since their fight at the fund-raiser. Finally, Megan accepts a date with Jacob, never noticing that her best friend Charlie is jealous.
"Privileged" is the latest from The CW that is based on the Alloy Entertainment book "How To Teach Filthy Rich Girls" by best-selling author Zoey Dean. When it was first aired on September 9, it absorbed 2.9 million viewers.
Clip from "All About What You Really, Really Want":
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik