'Privileged' 1.03 Clip: All About What You Really, Really Want
A clip has been given by The CW for the next week's episode of "Privileged". The clip entitled "Breakfast Talk" is taken from the 1.03 episode called "All About What You Really, Really Want" which will air on the network on Tuesday, September 23.
When Rose is told that she will have to repeat her freshman year of high school at the exclusive prep school she and Sage attend, Megan requests a meeting with the headmaster, Jacob Cassidy (guest star David Giuntoli). Jacob turns out to be young and handsome, and Megan is temporarily thrown by the flirtatious vibe between them, but quickly regains her composure and convinces him to give Rose another chance to bring her grades up.
When Rose and Sage skip their tutoring session that evening to party, Megan follows them onto their friend's yacht and tries to lay down the law. Megan sees Will at the party, but she rebuffs his advances and encourages him to continue dating her sister, Lily, whom Megan has been avoiding since their fight at the fund-raiser. Finally, Megan accepts a date with Jacob, never noticing that her best friend Charlie is jealous.
"Privileged" is the latest from The CW that is based on the Alloy Entertainment book "How To Teach Filthy Rich Girls" by best-selling author Zoey Dean. When it was first aired on September 9, it absorbed 2.9 million viewers.
Clip from "All About What You Really, Really Want":
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London