Two New TV Spots for 'Quantum of Solace'
"Quantum of Solace" has got two new television spots. Courtesy of The Movie Box, the pair of promotional videos present similar compilation of clips in different time limit. While the first one is shorter ending in 32 seconds, the second one takes more than a minute and provides deeper look into the "Casino Royale" sequel, letting out the discussion between villains Dominic Greene and Elvis over James Bond, the high-octane action sequences, the heart-to-heart conversation between Camille and Bond, and many others.
Following once again Daniel Craig as the superspy agent 007 in one of the most complex missions he has ever done, "Quantum of Solace" picks up literally hours after the end of "Royale". It tells Bond throwing himself to a mission to uncover the truth behind the betrayal of the woman he loved, Vesper Lynd, leading him to a mysterious organization led by Dominic Greene who strives to dominate one of the world's most important natural resources.
Directed by Marc Forster and penned by a team of writers, Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and Paul Haggis, the Columbia Pictures' flick also features the likes of Mathieu Amalric, Gemma Arterton, Olga Kurylenko, Giancarlo Giannini, Judi Dench, Jeffrey Wright, etc. It is due to be released in the theaters nationwide on November 14.
- Clip #1
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video