Two New TV Spots for 'Quantum of Solace'
"Quantum of Solace" has got two new television spots. Courtesy of The Movie Box, the pair of promotional videos present similar compilation of clips in different time limit. While the first one is shorter ending in 32 seconds, the second one takes more than a minute and provides deeper look into the "Casino Royale" sequel, letting out the discussion between villains Dominic Greene and Elvis over James Bond, the high-octane action sequences, the heart-to-heart conversation between Camille and Bond, and many others.
Following once again Daniel Craig as the superspy agent 007 in one of the most complex missions he has ever done, "Quantum of Solace" picks up literally hours after the end of "Royale". It tells Bond throwing himself to a mission to uncover the truth behind the betrayal of the woman he loved, Vesper Lynd, leading him to a mysterious organization led by Dominic Greene who strives to dominate one of the world's most important natural resources.
Directed by Marc Forster and penned by a team of writers, Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and Paul Haggis, the Columbia Pictures' flick also features the likes of Mathieu Amalric, Gemma Arterton, Olga Kurylenko, Giancarlo Giannini, Judi Dench, Jeffrey Wright, etc. It is due to be released in the theaters nationwide on November 14.
- Clip #1
- Clip #2
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years