Preview of Jonas Brothers' 'Band in a Bus' Fourth Episode
Jonas Brothers give fans a quick preview for the fourth episode of their video blog series, "Band in a Bus". This time, the thirty-second video is called "Going Crazy" and it reveals their journey on the road while dropping by in several places to do live performances.
The band say that they are actually quite bored with all the same activities that they do in the bus. However, the band who recently reveal their desire to work with Britney Spears for their next project, explain that fans are "the best energy drink" that keeps them alive.
The video starts with the scene of the band's members in the bathroom, washing their faces and brushing their teeth. The video then continues with their live performance in a place loaded with thousands of fans. In one segment, the Jonas boys are seen developing a special bond with their fans. They treat them as friends, giving them their autographs and doing some photo shoots with them.
Preview of Jonas Brothers' "Band in a Bus: Going Crazy":
More Jonas Brothers News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head