Preview of Jonas Brothers' 'Band in a Bus' Fourth Episode
Jonas Brothers give fans a quick preview for the fourth episode of their video blog series, "Band in a Bus". This time, the thirty-second video is called "Going Crazy" and it reveals their journey on the road while dropping by in several places to do live performances.
The band say that they are actually quite bored with all the same activities that they do in the bus. However, the band who recently reveal their desire to work with Britney Spears for their next project, explain that fans are "the best energy drink" that keeps them alive.
The video starts with the scene of the band's members in the bathroom, washing their faces and brushing their teeth. The video then continues with their live performance in a place loaded with thousands of fans. In one segment, the Jonas boys are seen developing a special bond with their fans. They treat them as friends, giving them their autographs and doing some photo shoots with them.
Preview of Jonas Brothers' "Band in a Bus: Going Crazy":
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo