Preview of Jonas Brothers' 'Band in a Bus' Fourth Episode
Jonas Brothers give fans a quick preview for the fourth episode of their video blog series, "Band in a Bus". This time, the thirty-second video is called "Going Crazy" and it reveals their journey on the road while dropping by in several places to do live performances.
The band say that they are actually quite bored with all the same activities that they do in the bus. However, the band who recently reveal their desire to work with Britney Spears for their next project, explain that fans are "the best energy drink" that keeps them alive.
The video starts with the scene of the band's members in the bathroom, washing their faces and brushing their teeth. The video then continues with their live performance in a place loaded with thousands of fans. In one segment, the Jonas boys are seen developing a special bond with their fans. They treat them as friends, giving them their autographs and doing some photo shoots with them.
Preview of Jonas Brothers' "Band in a Bus: Going Crazy":
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country