Preview of Jonas Brothers' 'Band in a Bus' Fourth Episode
Jonas Brothers give fans a quick preview for the fourth episode of their video blog series, "Band in a Bus". This time, the thirty-second video is called "Going Crazy" and it reveals their journey on the road while dropping by in several places to do live performances.
The band say that they are actually quite bored with all the same activities that they do in the bus. However, the band who recently reveal their desire to work with Britney Spears for their next project, explain that fans are "the best energy drink" that keeps them alive.
The video starts with the scene of the band's members in the bathroom, washing their faces and brushing their teeth. The video then continues with their live performance in a place loaded with thousands of fans. In one segment, the Jonas boys are seen developing a special bond with their fans. They treat them as friends, giving them their autographs and doing some photo shoots with them.
Preview of Jonas Brothers' "Band in a Bus: Going Crazy":
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie