Exclusive Interview: Demi Lovato on Future Hopes, Jonas Brothers and 'Don't Forget'
Demi Lovato is the teen sensation dubbed the new 'it' girl of pop, and it's easy to see why. She has an album coming up shortly on September 23, a guest slot on Jonas Brothers' tour, and several TV movie projects under her belt.
AceShowbiz takes the honor of having her as the Artist of the Week and interviewing the starlet, peeling what she holds for the future, her experience as a teen idol as well as her relationship with the Jonas boys.
ASB: When did you know that you wanted a career in singing and acting?
Demi: When I did Barney at age 8.
ASB: Has the pressure of fame at such a young age taken any toll on you?
Demi: There are always going to be pressures but if you have good people around you, it makes it easier to handle.
ASB: What is the coolest part of being a teen idol?
Demi: Traveling the world and sharing it with my family.
ASB: With the success of "Camp Rock", do you plan to do another TV movie or move on with your own series?
Demi: Hopefully both!
ASB: How does it feel working with teen heartthrobs, the Jonas Brothers, knowing that many girls want to be in your position?
Demi: They are so awesome and so creative and it's an honor to work with them. I am lucky!
ASB: Do you find the ideal factors of a boyfriend in any of the Jonas Brothers?
Demi: They are all such good friends of mine that I don't look at them like that.
ASB: How important is a best friend like Selena Gomez to you?
Demi: Very important. She is my rock.
ASB: Whose songs do you usually listen to?
Demi: Paramore, Alive in Wild Paint, Family Force 5.
ASB: Touring with the Jonas Brothers, were there any interesting experiences that you went through?
Demi: My first big rock shows ever and facing thousands of fans each night. They helped me prepare and they supported me on the road when I needed them.
ASB: Tell us about your new album "Don't Forget". What sound and theme did you pick for it?
Demi: It's a mix of rock, pop, and fun.
ASB: Do you have any collaborations planned for the future?
Demi: A duet with the Jonas Brothers on my album and I hope to record a song with Selena soon.
ASB: If there's one thing you want to achieve but haven't yet, what would it be?
Demi: I would love to win a Grammy one day. I'd also like to sky dive and maybe have my own cereal one day!
More Demi Lovato News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes