'Eagle Eye' Throws Red Carpet Premiere in Hollywood
In anticipation of their latest thriller's theatrical release on September 26, DreamWorks SKG have rolled down its red carpet to celebrate the L.A. premiere of "Eagle Eye". The special screening event was held at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Tuesday, September 16 and was made merry with the streaming in of the Tinseltown's A-listers.
The star-studded extravaganza mostly saw the movie's cast ensemble from Michelle Monaghan and Rosario Dawson to Shia LaBeouf, Billy Bob Thornton and Michael Chiklis. Additionally, joining LaBeouf on the red carpet was his "Transformers" co-star Megan Fox. Aside from her, other celebrity guests making special appearance on the red carpet included Kristin Cavallari and Maria Bello.
A race-against-time thriller from "Disturbia" director, D.J. Caruso, "Eagle" centers around two ordinary people who get stuck in a conspiracy they know nothing about. Hunted by the authority and forced to do the unimaginable by a mystery woman, they must find a way to prove their innocence before everything goes against them.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video