'Eagle Eye' Throws Red Carpet Premiere in Hollywood
In anticipation of their latest thriller's theatrical release on September 26, DreamWorks SKG have rolled down its red carpet to celebrate the L.A. premiere of "Eagle Eye". The special screening event was held at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Tuesday, September 16 and was made merry with the streaming in of the Tinseltown's A-listers.
The star-studded extravaganza mostly saw the movie's cast ensemble from Michelle Monaghan and Rosario Dawson to Shia LaBeouf, Billy Bob Thornton and Michael Chiklis. Additionally, joining LaBeouf on the red carpet was his "Transformers" co-star Megan Fox. Aside from her, other celebrity guests making special appearance on the red carpet included Kristin Cavallari and Maria Bello.
A race-against-time thriller from "Disturbia" director, D.J. Caruso, "Eagle" centers around two ordinary people who get stuck in a conspiracy they know nothing about. Hunted by the authority and forced to do the unimaginable by a mystery woman, they must find a way to prove their innocence before everything goes against them.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii