'Eagle Eye' Throws Red Carpet Premiere in Hollywood
In anticipation of their latest thriller's theatrical release on September 26, DreamWorks SKG have rolled down its red carpet to celebrate the L.A. premiere of "Eagle Eye". The special screening event was held at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Tuesday, September 16 and was made merry with the streaming in of the Tinseltown's A-listers.
The star-studded extravaganza mostly saw the movie's cast ensemble from Michelle Monaghan and Rosario Dawson to Shia LaBeouf, Billy Bob Thornton and Michael Chiklis. Additionally, joining LaBeouf on the red carpet was his "Transformers" co-star Megan Fox. Aside from her, other celebrity guests making special appearance on the red carpet included Kristin Cavallari and Maria Bello.
A race-against-time thriller from "Disturbia" director, D.J. Caruso, "Eagle" centers around two ordinary people who get stuck in a conspiracy they know nothing about. Hunted by the authority and forced to do the unimaginable by a mystery woman, they must find a way to prove their innocence before everything goes against them.
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her