Nick Jonas Spends 16th Birthday Strolling Around Neighborhood and Walking Puppy
Instead of having a star-studded birthday bash, Nick Jonas prefers to keep his 16th birthday low key, strolling around his neighborhood and walking his puppy. The youngest of the Jonas Brothers turned 16 on Tuesday, September 16, but there has yet sign that he will have a big celebration to mark the day.
Nick, who alongside his brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas rise to stardom as Jonas Brothers, was seen spending his day happily walking around his neighborhood in Toluca Lake, California. He took along his pet pooch with him. Being hounded by a throng of paparazzi, he even gave them a thumb up and allowed them to take his pics.
At the same day, Nick and her brothers also took time to answer their fans' questions through their MySpace blog. The siblings answered questions about touring and dating as part of the "Ask Us Anything" project which they kicked off early this month. They will hold the project until unspecified time.
According to their latest post on their MySpace blog, Nick, Joe and Kevin will headline their upcoming tour next summer. They in the meantime are busy preparing the production of their TV show "J.O.N.A.S!" and will remain busy with it throughout the year before then headlining an official tour until June or July.
Several photos of Nick strolling around his neighborhood with his puppy during his birthday can be seen on Gossip Girls.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic