Nick Jonas Spends 16th Birthday Strolling Around Neighborhood and Walking Puppy
Instead of having a star-studded birthday bash, Nick Jonas prefers to keep his 16th birthday low key, strolling around his neighborhood and walking his puppy. The youngest of the Jonas Brothers turned 16 on Tuesday, September 16, but there has yet sign that he will have a big celebration to mark the day.
Nick, who alongside his brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas rise to stardom as Jonas Brothers, was seen spending his day happily walking around his neighborhood in Toluca Lake, California. He took along his pet pooch with him. Being hounded by a throng of paparazzi, he even gave them a thumb up and allowed them to take his pics.
At the same day, Nick and her brothers also took time to answer their fans' questions through their MySpace blog. The siblings answered questions about touring and dating as part of the "Ask Us Anything" project which they kicked off early this month. They will hold the project until unspecified time.
According to their latest post on their MySpace blog, Nick, Joe and Kevin will headline their upcoming tour next summer. They in the meantime are busy preparing the production of their TV show "J.O.N.A.S!" and will remain busy with it throughout the year before then headlining an official tour until June or July.
Several photos of Nick strolling around his neighborhood with his puppy during his birthday can be seen on Gossip Girls.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed