Nick Jonas Spends 16th Birthday Strolling Around Neighborhood and Walking Puppy
Instead of having a star-studded birthday bash, Nick Jonas prefers to keep his 16th birthday low key, strolling around his neighborhood and walking his puppy. The youngest of the Jonas Brothers turned 16 on Tuesday, September 16, but there has yet sign that he will have a big celebration to mark the day.
Nick, who alongside his brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas rise to stardom as Jonas Brothers, was seen spending his day happily walking around his neighborhood in Toluca Lake, California. He took along his pet pooch with him. Being hounded by a throng of paparazzi, he even gave them a thumb up and allowed them to take his pics.
At the same day, Nick and her brothers also took time to answer their fans' questions through their MySpace blog. The siblings answered questions about touring and dating as part of the "Ask Us Anything" project which they kicked off early this month. They will hold the project until unspecified time.
According to their latest post on their MySpace blog, Nick, Joe and Kevin will headline their upcoming tour next summer. They in the meantime are busy preparing the production of their TV show "J.O.N.A.S!" and will remain busy with it throughout the year before then headlining an official tour until June or July.
Several photos of Nick strolling around his neighborhood with his puppy during his birthday can be seen on Gossip Girls.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress