Britney Spears' New Single 'Candy From Strangers' Leaked, the Audio
In contrast of a statement issued by Jive/Zomba Records saying that "Womanizer" is the lead single for Britney Spears' forthcoming album, a just-leaked song called "Candy From Strangers" is recently assumed to be the singer's first single in her highly-anticipated album. Entitled "Circus", her upcoming sixth major studio effort is announced to come out on her birthday, December 2.
Speaking of Britney's project, her manager named Larry Rudolph says that her new materials are handled in the professional hands of powerhouse producers. "She's working with a team of top-notch producers and songwriters and we're very excited about what she's accomplished so far," Larry explains as saying.
Handed triple victories at MTV Video Music Awards for her "Piece of Me" music video, Britney becomes the most wanted collaborator in the music industry. Chris Brown recently confirmed that he is now in the middle of writing a new song for her. Meanwhile, Paris Hilton and Jonas Brothers are dying to be given a chance to team up with her in their new songs.
Another artist who wants to join her team is Ne-Yo. He says that the collaboration was actually scheduled her 2007 "Blackout" album but the big plan had to be dropped due to her marriage problem with ex-husband Kevin Federline. Now that the singer has ended her custody battle with Kevin, Ne-Yo is reportedly waiting for her camp's call to follow-up their canceled plan.
Britney Spears' "Candy From Strangers" audio:
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences