Britney Spears' New Single 'Candy From Strangers' Leaked, the Audio
In contrast of a statement issued by Jive/Zomba Records saying that "Womanizer" is the lead single for Britney Spears' forthcoming album, a just-leaked song called "Candy From Strangers" is recently assumed to be the singer's first single in her highly-anticipated album. Entitled "Circus", her upcoming sixth major studio effort is announced to come out on her birthday, December 2.
Speaking of Britney's project, her manager named Larry Rudolph says that her new materials are handled in the professional hands of powerhouse producers. "She's working with a team of top-notch producers and songwriters and we're very excited about what she's accomplished so far," Larry explains as saying.
Handed triple victories at MTV Video Music Awards for her "Piece of Me" music video, Britney becomes the most wanted collaborator in the music industry. Chris Brown recently confirmed that he is now in the middle of writing a new song for her. Meanwhile, Paris Hilton and Jonas Brothers are dying to be given a chance to team up with her in their new songs.
Another artist who wants to join her team is Ne-Yo. He says that the collaboration was actually scheduled her 2007 "Blackout" album but the big plan had to be dropped due to her marriage problem with ex-husband Kevin Federline. Now that the singer has ended her custody battle with Kevin, Ne-Yo is reportedly waiting for her camp's call to follow-up their canceled plan.
Britney Spears' "Candy From Strangers" audio:
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test