Britney Spears' New Single 'Candy From Strangers' Leaked, the Audio
In contrast of a statement issued by Jive/Zomba Records saying that "Womanizer" is the lead single for Britney Spears' forthcoming album, a just-leaked song called "Candy From Strangers" is recently assumed to be the singer's first single in her highly-anticipated album. Entitled "Circus", her upcoming sixth major studio effort is announced to come out on her birthday, December 2.
Speaking of Britney's project, her manager named Larry Rudolph says that her new materials are handled in the professional hands of powerhouse producers. "She's working with a team of top-notch producers and songwriters and we're very excited about what she's accomplished so far," Larry explains as saying.
Handed triple victories at MTV Video Music Awards for her "Piece of Me" music video, Britney becomes the most wanted collaborator in the music industry. Chris Brown recently confirmed that he is now in the middle of writing a new song for her. Meanwhile, Paris Hilton and Jonas Brothers are dying to be given a chance to team up with her in their new songs.
Another artist who wants to join her team is Ne-Yo. He says that the collaboration was actually scheduled her 2007 "Blackout" album but the big plan had to be dropped due to her marriage problem with ex-husband Kevin Federline. Now that the singer has ended her custody battle with Kevin, Ne-Yo is reportedly waiting for her camp's call to follow-up their canceled plan.
Britney Spears' "Candy From Strangers" audio:
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby